Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This show is so overrun with fukkery that I, for a split second, expected Tariq's letter to Tasha to start "I knew you'd end up here, lil nikka....:unimpressed::hhh::umad:"

Just started the Tommy show. Man hasn't been in Chicago 5 minutes and already used a gun to rob a would-be mugger of his knife:russ:

They arent changing the recipe for shyt :deadmanny:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
fun lil ep, not the best finale but ehhh

Notes:
Monet tried EVERY trick in the book to motivate Cane to kill Lorenzo and then when he found out 'Riq did it ...:merchant:
Next time we see Lauren she gon be on the stand. Saxe gon feel played and burn everything Jenny's got to the fukkin ground. He might make partner off that.
I hate that fukkin detective that's a DEA now. It's gonna be weird when they run whatever footage they got left and realize 'Riq was in the elevator around T.O.D
Yaz new identity from Fort Wayne? Aint nothin there but i salute it:obama:
fukk is Lorenzo doing? nikka had that future "i know imma get my bytch back" in his head killing Zeke
speaking of, RIP to Zeke. who's gonna be the unintentional comedic relief now?
Saxe continues to be the unintentional grim reaper by speaking on shyt. Why he say so much about Dante? Put Dante's snitchin jersey in the rafters tho

Think they killed off Mecca a little too soon, especially with him turning Lorenzo's own gang against him. Oh well, would've preferred if Lorenzo died

Everybody and their mothers knew Di was gonna look in that bag. shocker of the fukkin year

So what we got going into next season?
Monet no clue on who killed Zeke
Brayden out of the picture...for now. How this nikka aint locked up? he admitted to being a drug dealer, talked about how he did it and the method and just...went home? shoulda had some cuffs slapped on him at LEAST
'Riq prolly thinks Cane killed Lauren but don't know bout Effie at all
Effie...seems up to SOMETHING man i just don't trust her
whole Tejada household in disarray
somehow Everett made it out this season alive :unimpressed:
Stansfield reputation gotta be through hell from the last two seasons. Two dead professors, drug operation, death on campus, murder trials, and a presumably dead student all in the span of like one semester?
Tasha.....Vanessa out in a cabin somewhere in Tennessee
Method Man still out free on murder even tho his brother is dyin (they really slow-cookin this one, huh?)

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
fun lil ep, not the best finale but ehhh

Notes:
Monet tried EVERY trick in the book to motivate Cane to kill Lorenzo and then when he found out 'Riq did it ...:merchant:
Next time we see Lauren she gon be on the stand. Saxe gon feel played and burn everything Jenny's got to the fukkin ground. He might make partner off that.
I hate that fukkin detective that's a DEA now. It's gonna be weird when they run whatever footage they got left and realize 'Riq was in the elevator around T.O.D
Yaz new identity from Fort Wayne? Aint nothin there but i salute it:obama:
fukk is Lorenzo doing? nikka had that future "i know imma get my bytch back" in his head killing Zeke
speaking of, RIP to Zeke. who's gonna be the unintentional comedic relief now?
Saxe continues to be the unintentional grim reaper by speaking on shyt. Why he say so much about Dante? Put Dante's snitchin jersey in the rafters tho

Think they killed off Mecca a little too soon, especially with him turning Lorenzo's own gang against him. Oh well, would've preferred if Lorenzo died

Everybody and their mothers knew Di was gonna look in that bag. shocker of the fukkin year

So what we got going into next season?
Monet no clue on who killed Zeke
Brayden out of the picture...for now. How this nikka aint locked up? he admitted to being a drug dealer, talked about how he did it and the method and just...went home? shoulda had some cuffs slapped on him at LEAST
'Riq prolly thinks Cane killed Lauren but don't know bout Effie at all
Effie...seems up to SOMETHING man i just don't trust her
whole Tejada household in disarray
somehow Everett made it out this season alive :unimpressed:
Stansfield reputation gotta be through hell from the last two seasons. Two dead professors, drug operation, death on campus, murder trials, and a presumably dead student all in the span of like one semester?
Tasha.....Vanessa out in a cabin somewhere in Tennessee
Method Man still out free on murder even tho his brother is dyin (they really slow-cookin this one, huh?)
Brayden isnt locked up cause he was offered immunity (alongside his brother) if either of them testified

what didnt make sense was that his dad had to take him outta school, why would the school not expel him off course correct? Cause he a Weston?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
let me guess theres gonna be another investigation and eventual trial next season for the murder of mecca who is the biggest federal informant in the world and somehow everybody will get off scotch free wash rinse repeat :gladbron:
another big bad will be built up as this untouchable beast with trained goons until one episode unravels the aura and he's easily clipped by tariq and a family of 5 outsmarts/outshoots said goons :gladbron:

this the type of shyt that made me sour on the original power
you summed up the series perfectly tbh

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Brayden isnt locked up cause he was offered immunity (alongside his brother) if either of them testified

what didnt make sense was that his dad had to take him outta school, why would the school not expel him off course correct? Cause he a Weston?

:ohhh: forgot about that. Brayden played the hell out of her :ehh:

His dad took him out of school to keep him close. That boy leash prolly bout 3 feet. He aint need college anyways

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I believe that Effie went through with it, but she didn't realize that Lauren is still alive. Lauren is/was a witness in the case of a murdered professor and police offer, so of course Jenny would know about the bag of money and location when they found her. If they're going after everybody on some RICO type prosecution shyt, then of course they are going to give the illusion that she's dead.
what you mean by the bolded? that effie tried to off her but she survived?