Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I wonder if Monet knows. If she does, how long does Diana have to live? Because Dru told her ass about being nosy. Now she done went and snitched and got her brother-cousin killed because of it.

Diana kills Monet when it’s all said and done. It’s been obvious for a while now.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think ultimately, Monet will kill Lorenzo for what he did to Zeke, Tariq will kill Effie for what she did Lauren, Diana will kill Monet for killing her father, and Cane will end up doing a bid

Diana ends up marrying Tariq and Tariq is tied to the Tejadas forever

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think ultimately, Monet will kill Lorenzo for what he did to Zeke, Tariq will kill Effie for what she did Lauren, Diana will kill Monet for killing her father, and Cane will end up doing a bid

Diana ends up marrying Tariq and Tariq is tied to the Tejadas forever

Would actually be a decent way to close out the Tejada storyline because at some point they're going to have to do a time skip.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Finale was kinda wack and very unrealistic. But hey it’s Power so I let it slide.

Why couldn’t Monet just tell Cane the plan off rip tho? What if he shot Lorenzo? shyt was dumb.

Also covering up a murder in a luxury penthouse when you were easily the last person seen going up there is :laff:
shyt is dumb man

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With them tryna make Dru the #2 Zeke was the most expendable child
Honestly when professor sex addict died and his age was revealed his story was over. He wasnt about to be deel in the drug game or anything like that. He was expendable.

We needed more explanation on dante/mecca though. If he did all this why didnt angie tell ghost about it or proctor? I hate the retroactive writing on the show

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
“Hey! Have a good practice.” -Dru

:laff:
nikka said
Iw4X.gif