Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This finale was beyond ass. I don't even know where to begin.

• Monet: Tariq, we're not going to kill Lorenzo, we're going to kill Mecca. But to do that, I need Caine to actually try to kill his pops, because I can't have the two of you just go to the spot and kill Mecca's men, that wouldn't work.
  • Tariq: I got my sister killed, tried to get my uncle killed, and killed my father killed to be a drug dealer. But now that murder charges just got dropped against me, I want out the game...like my father. But I need money and power to see my mother and sister again, instead of just joining witness protection. So Im gonna continue to be a drug dealer...instead of graduating college and getting my inheritance and reuniting with my family. Cause that's something my bytch ass pops would do...and I aint like that nikka.
  • Tasha: People are trying to kill me, so I need to be in witness protection. Just me though, my children will be safer being readily identifiable and easily accessible. But Ill take Yas now that a year or two has passed, and wait for Tariq after he becomes the biggest damn drug dealer in Stansfield.
  • Lorenzo: Even though noone told me where Mecca's plane was, I'll find it and kill that nikka before he take off with my family.
  • Brayden: Im going to admit in court to being the head of a drug dealing organization that could implicate RICO and walk out without a talking to because...Im a Weston.
  • Courtney Kemp: Monet can shoot someone in a luxury high rise with no silencer, and the police will be none the wiser, even though the shooter was staying there and her fingerprints are everywhere.
  • Also Courtney Kemp: Tariq wasnt actually responsible for Ghost's death, it was Mecca, cause if Mecca didn't snitch on Lobos, then who knows what would've happened...so stop hating on Tariq.
If I wasnt 8 seasons deep, I'd pull a Tre and hop out the car. This shyt has given me no motivation to watch Season 3.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If I wasnt 8 seasons deep, I'd pull a Tre and hop out the car. This shyt has given me no motivation to watch Season 3.

Blanca does not help the show or "the so-called next case". Saxe working with Jenny and Blanca don't help either. Tariq will walk from this as well. Why? A former disgraced US ADA already broke laws in that job, his current job (working with Davis), and now is breaking laws informing.

They're gonna throw the case out because Saxe is an idiot and people around him are even dumber than he is. And I promise you Saxe is gonna get Tameika killed.

Why they had to kill Lauren though? :mjcry:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing worse than a$$holes who post fukking spoilers in the titles for their youtube videos not even 10 seconds after the show is ended. :francis:

The Episode when monet got the chick to off herself. Some idiot posted it on youtube 4 hrs before it came on. 8pm Saturday he put in the title "monet kills professor milgrim" i didn't watch the video but i knew she was dead because the title. Youtube should ban people who post spoilers early.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The only good thing about this episode is that Cane is becoming more of a leader. He could actually take over the family business. The scene in the parking lot is key. :ehh:

Bad thing for Cane is, neither his mother or father will trust him again. He hesitated, but he for real was gonna kill his father. :francis:

If he don't get over his internal, self-imposed beef with Tariq he gonna keep fukking up. :ufdup:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope and Jenny’s reaction was a clear giveaway as she was obviously putting a front to get information from Saxe. You could tell by how she kept looking at him during the conversation trying to bait him.

Either Effie is a snitch and in on it too or her plan failed and she should have just shot her instead, although I’m guessing she’s never shot a gun before as well.

Jenny knew about the bag of money.. Knew her location. I'd say she dead.

Effie is not a snitch. Courtney Kemp already said she's not.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
let me guess theres gonna be another investigation and eventual trial next season for the murder of mecca who is the biggest federal informant in the world and somehow everybody will get off scotch free wash rinse repeat :gladbron:
another big bad will be built up as this untouchable beast with trained goons until one episode unravels the aura and he's easily clipped by tariq and a family of 5 outsmarts/outshoots said goons :gladbron:

this the type of shyt that made me sour on the original power

Daps
So far only Jenny and Saxe have said Lauren is dead. And Saxe only knows because Jenny told him. Effie probably didnt have the heart to do it.

Saxe is basically working for Jenny now. There is a chance she is still alive. Will probably pop up late next season.

If she is dead from a car crash, who’s car was she in? Her’s? Effies? Was it stolen? Didnt seem like an investigation was coming. Gotta be alive.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So far only Jenny and Saxe have said Lauren is dead. And Saxe only knows because Jenny told him. Effie probably didnt have the heart to do it.

Saxe is basically working for Jenny now. There is a chance she is still alive. Will probably pop up late next season.

If she is dead from a car crash, who’s car was she in? Her’s? Effies? Was it stolen? Didnt seem like an investigation was coming. Gotta be alive.

I believe that Effie went through with it, but she didn't realize that Lauren is still alive. Lauren is/was a witness in the case of a murdered professor and police offer, so of course Jenny would know about the bag of money and location when they found her. If they're going after everybody on some RICO type prosecution shyt, then of course they are going to give the illusion that she's dead.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So you're saying she told Jenny about the bag of money and faked her death? Doesn't sound right. That just makes her more of what they want to kill.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So you're saying she told Jenny about the bag of money and faked her death? Doesn't sound right. That just makes her more of what they want to kill.

Maybe Effie doesn't realize that her plan didn't actually go through and Lauren is still alive.

Effie has more than likely never killed before, so how would she know that Lauren is actually dead especially since we never saw what happened after they left?