Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
They would be foolish. By far one of the best actors and interesting characters on the show. I wish he became more of a main character and follow a storyline with his brother

That ring breh. He took the bait. Look at what happened to Angela, Proctor, Terry Silver…their weaknesses led to their demise. His greediness gotta catch up to him.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I ASSUME THEYRE SETTING
THAT UP FOR S3 SINCE
WE KNOW HE TOOK THE FALL
FOR DAVIS.

TARIQ WILL EVENTUALLY
HAVE MORE PLOT ARMOR
AT HIS DISPENSE
I.E. BLACKMAIL DAVIS.
:devil:
:evil:
And he'll get that info straight from Lorenzo or Dante depending on Sunday's outcome:unimpressed:

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Yeah they legit ruined a good ass character just to further protect the lead. I don’t know why the show runner is so infatuated with the Tariq character.

they could have used Mecca as a strong villain/boss for pretty much the duration of the show. But ruined him. Like dude did all that work all around just for a lawyer to blow his cover and tell a college student.

The wrote his role about a mom who would do anything for her son. So they tap into that fanbase.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The obvious play would be Dante getting set up and killed but I think he somehow gets out of it and dips off on some Kanan stuff. I know Monet is his weak point but if he’s as dangerous and savvy as his rap sheet, he lives to next season.
I was thinking the same......But I doubt Zeke would be down for that after finally meeting that nikka and would be even more hot at Monet if he died now

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I was thinking the same......But I doubt Zeke would be down for that after finally meeting that nikka and would be even more hot at Monet if he died now

Honestly, I don’t see how Zeke survives the finale as the show as they literally wrote his character into a corner. He isn’t going to the league and he can’t go back to school. He also doesn’t have a place in the Tejada family as he’s never been a part of that life and whatever sympathy Lorenzo might have had for him will be gone once he finds out Mecca.

We get one main character death in the finale and he makes even more sense than Mecca.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Honestly, I don’t see how Zeke survives the finale as the show as his literally wrote his character into a corner. He isn’t going to the league and he can’t go back to school. He also doesn’t have a place in the Tejada family as he’s never been apart of that life and whatever sympathy Lorenzo might have had for him will be gone once he finds out Mecca.

We get one main character death in the finale and he makes even more sense than Mecca.
WE HAVENT SEEN MECCA UNLEASHED...

THE DEATH OF HIS SON
WOULD CAUSE HIM TO SCORCH EARTH.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Na Tariq "Teflon" St. Patrick know he a global snitch and could give Mecca up at anytime. He will use that leverage as a means to keep the peace with Mecca.
WHO IS SUPPOSED TO RELEASE
THIS INFO IF TARIQ DIES?
DAVIS?

MAYBE MECCA GOES FOR DAVIS
AND HIS MISSING RING.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
WHO IS SUPPOSED TO RELEASE
THIS INFO IF TARIQ DIES?
DAVIS?

MAYBE MECCA GOES FOR DAVIS
AND HIS MISSING RING.

Well... we technically don't know what Tariq did with the bag after he dipped out the first time or how much he told the Tejada's about what he knows. The opening was there for him to tell them about Mecca being a snitch after he left the dorm and before he made it back to see Mecca and Monet.

If Mecca was smart, then he'd send his goons after the remaining characters to find it. That might actually be who Dru was pointing the gun at in the preview as I would assume that he has it since he knew of it because of the robbery.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Honestly, I don’t see how Zeke survives the finale as the show as his literally wrote his character into a corner. He isn’t going to the league and he can’t go back to school. He also doesn’t have a place in the Tejada family as he’s never been apart of that life and whatever sympathy Lorenzo might have had for him will be gone once he finds out Mecca.

200w.gif