Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Diana got powers and skills beyond most the power characters

Not only can she steal a qr code by recording it

But she can call down to a hospital can get what should have been sealed records to not only get the true identity of a person but exactly what year they were born as well.

By power standards anyone can call down to records and get your birth certificate

Stay safe brehs lol

Nothing like a little movie magic to free a story that has been written into a logical corner

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The way they wrote Ghost the last few episodes especially the last episode from his point of view was terrible. I wouldn't blame him for not fukking with Kemp anymore tbh. They completely ruined his character by having him be uber arrogant and have him say shyt he wouldn't even say. They only did that so the audience would see him in a negative light to big up Riq.

They tried turning Ghost into Tony Soprano and it didn't work because Ghost was a far more likable person than Tony was. Going back to season six and season five to some extent, you notice how almost every character had some kind of contempt or resentment towards him? Even characters that didn't have much of a reason to hate him like LaKeisha hated him anyway. But Ghost barely changed, so the story wasn't believable.

If they wanted Ghost to become a worse character like Tony did, they should have started doing that earlier. Even before Tony went off the deep end, he had very noticeable flaws that would make a person hate him. It's not believable that Ghost would put his hands on Tasha, or threaten to kill Tariq if he didn't do what he said. And some of the stuff Ghost said and did was from the other characters' perspectives, so how do we know what really happened? It also doesn't help that Ghost was surrounded by some of the most unlikable, whiny, childish characters on television, so why shouldn't I be rooting for him to finally go legit and leave them behind? :francis:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Coulda swore Courtney said ghost was supposed to die saving Tommy ,but then she came up with the brilliant idea of tariq doing it

tariq hated ghost since season 3 & they turnt it up the last 2 seasons where he was disrespecting tf outta ghost

season 2 the best power season imo show fell off after that
NAH I BELIEVE OMARI SAID
THATS HOW HE ENVISIONED
GHOST EVENTUALLY DYING
IF HE DIED AT ALL.

:devil:
:evil:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did I miss something but how did Effie know how to reach Cane and why he say he thought Effie was Tariq chick when he knew his sis let Tariq hit?

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Did I miss something but how did Effie know how to reach Cane and why he say he thought Effie was Tariq chick when he knew his sis let Tariq hit?
SHES SUPPOSED TO BE
TARIQS MIDDLE FOR
THE TEJADAS WHILE HES
ON HOUSE ARREST,

SO SHE HAS THEIR CONTACTS.

CAINE WAS FLIRTING...
TESTING HER RESPONSE
IN HOPES OF HITTING SOME DAY.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Coulda swore Courtney said ghost was supposed to die saving Tommy ,but then she came up with the brilliant idea of tariq doing it

tariq hated ghost since season 3 & they turnt it up the last 2 seasons where he was disrespecting tf outta ghost

season 2 the best power season imo show fell off after that
Feel like the show peaked (or dipped) once killing Lobos .

Its why killing Mecca or Lorenzo could nosedive this show.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

IT DIPPED ONCE
THEY GOT FROM UNDER
MILAN SO FAST.

HE HAD nikkaS SHOOK
AND WAS A GOOD LOBOS
REPLACEMENT...

BUT IT REALLY
DIPPED BECAUSE THEY STARTED
TO FOCUS ON TARIQ MORE.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nosedive an already shiitty show? I doubt it. Mecca is already ruined. Lorenzo is still salvageable. But I see them pinning everything on Dante/Mecca and Mecca going to prison or getting killed.