Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Superfacts. Courtney thinks people are tuning in because her terrific writing has redeemed Tariq and now we are concerned about his fate. When in reality most people I know could give a fukk about this little nikka. He killed his father because Ghost had a side piece, and Ghost lied to him about his drug dealer past, because Ghost didn't want to introduce him to that life and wanted a much better future than that. Meanwhile, this nikka got 3 chicks, is lying to EVERYONE, drug-dealing when he has a multi-million dollar trust waiting for him once he finishes college, and was trying to have his baby sister live with him when drug-dealing militia men are waiting for him at his dorm putting the blickey to his face. You cant redeem that. If anything, people are waiting for the moment when Tariq realizes why Ghost didnt want him in the game, and shouldn't have shot him, so they can say "yeah you stupid motherfukker!"

Courtney has gone on the record numerous times saying that Ghost was wrong for lying about being a drug dealer and should have taught Tariq the game, and says that she, personally, tells her daughter everything. This is what we're dealing with here. Someone who may have killed one of the greatest black leads ever, making a statement on parenting.

It's like the Zeke age nonsense. Courtney said the story actually happened in her family, but was a generation or two before hers. Chick is in her 40s. Something like that seems much more believable in the 20s-50s, but to introduce that storyline in 2022, with all the technology and records we have now, because it happened in her family back in the day, is just irresponsible.

I'm rambling. In sum, I watch for everyone else, fukk Tariq.
No she killed off Ghost because Omari Hardwick was tired of doing the show and wanted to explore other ventures.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh wait WTF, it was Courtney's idea to kill off Ghost? I thought he wanted to stop making it but seems like he down to continue. WTF is that bytch doing?? :mindblown: How you kill off the fukking reason people love the show.

Breh she thinks we are watching because of Tariq. She doesn’t realize that people are watching off of the strength of it being power. We would watch it if Tariq wasn’t on there also.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all think mecca gets killed next episode?

i kind of think they ruined the character I think he leaves not sure if it’s via death or just plain leaving the area.

when that chick had the audacity to demand I take 3 other grown ass kids who weren’t mines that would of been it for me.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i kind of think they ruined the character I think he leaves not sure if it’s via death or just plain leaving the area.

when that chick had the audacity to demand I take 3 other grown ass kids who weren’t mines that would of been it for me.
Nope! He suggested it previously. He even had passports for all of them in that bag Tariq found.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DIDNT TARIQ TAKE THE TRACKER
OUT THE BAG?

I THINK MECCA
WAS HOLDING IT WHEN
HE WALKED IN.
:devil:
:evil:
But if he had a tracker why didn't he utilize it first instead of getting tough with Cane and leaving Cane with a working phone? They made dude a whole idiot just to prop up Tariq