Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

lib123

All Star
Daps
Nothing was gonna happen to her :mjlol:

RA’s regular find weed and pills in kids room in colleges nationwide

If it’s not some trafficking numbers shyt all it is, is a write up, maybe a referral to university police or a meet with Dean, and some online anti-drug workshop and community service at most kicked off campus dorms:mjlol:

Given the circumstances (connected to murder involving police officer), it definitely would've blown up on most campuses.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Given the circumstances (connected to murder involving police officer), it definitely would've blown up on most campuses.

I find the wire part to be the most unbelievable considering the fact that you were putting a college kids life in danger especially considering the fact that you suspected a murderer and drug dealers were on campus. It’s even worse as it was all predicated on Tariq not remember the conversation that he had with Lauren at all as they didn’t bother trying to hide her out until it was time to testify.

Any other parents would have lost their shyt once they found out what was going on and the situation she was put in.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Superfacts. Courtney thinks people are tuning in because her terrific writing has redeemed Tariq and now we are concerned about his fate. When in reality most people I know could give a fukk about this little nikka. He killed his father because Ghost had a side piece, and Ghost lied to him about his drug dealer past, because Ghost didn't want to introduce him to that life and wanted a much better future than that. Meanwhile, this nikka got 3 chicks, is lying to EVERYONE, drug-dealing when he has a multi-million dollar trust waiting for him once he finishes college, and was trying to have his baby sister live with him when drug-dealing militia men are waiting for him at his dorm putting the blickey to his face. You cant redeem that. If anything, people are waiting for the moment when Tariq realizes why Ghost didnt want him in the game, and shouldn't have shot him, so they can say "yeah you stupid motherfukker!"

Courtney has gone on the record numerous times saying that Ghost was wrong for lying about being a drug dealer and should have taught Tariq the game, and says that she, personally, tells her daughter everything. This is what we're dealing with here. Someone who may have killed one of the greatest black leads ever, making a statement on parenting.

It's like the Zeke age nonsense. Courtney said the story actually happened in her family, but was a generation or two before hers. Chick is in her 40s. Something like that seems much more believable in the 20s-50s, but to introduce that storyline in 2022, with all the technology and records we have now, because it happened in her family back in the day, is just irresponsible.

I'm rambling. In sum, I watch for everyone else, fukk Tariq.
Courtney is an idiot. She also said the original show was a 6 month time period :mjlol:

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He got beef with Courtney Kemp. He went as far to say he didn’t watch the final 5 episodes of the show. Kemp is apparently a egotistical bytch.

That actually makes sense, people always say actors are just their for the check, and they don’t care either way. But with how awful that final season was and how uncharacteristic they made ghost. Him not wanting nothing to do with the spin-offs shows that he also isn’t ok with how they had him go out.

Superfacts. Courtney thinks people are tuning in because her terrific writing has redeemed Tariq and now we are concerned about his fate. When in reality most people I know could give a fukk about this little nikka. He killed his father because Ghost had a side piece, and Ghost lied to him about his drug dealer past, because Ghost didn't want to introduce him to that life and wanted a much better future than that. Meanwhile, this nikka got 3 chicks, is lying to EVERYONE, drug-dealing when he has a multi-million dollar trust waiting for him once he finishes college, and was trying to have his baby sister live with him when drug-dealing militia men are waiting for him at his dorm putting the blickey to his face. You cant redeem that. If anything, people are waiting for the moment when Tariq realizes why Ghost didnt want him in the game, and shouldn't have shot him, so they can say "yeah you stupid motherfukker!"

Courtney has gone on the record numerous times saying that Ghost was wrong for lying about being a drug dealer and should have taught Tariq the game, and says that she, personally, tells her daughter everything. This is what we're dealing with here. Someone who may have killed one of the greatest black leads ever, making a statement on parenting.

It's like the Zeke age nonsense. Courtney said the story actually happened in her family, but was a generation or two before hers. Chick is in her 40s. Something like that seems much more believable in the 20s-50s, but to introduce that storyline in 2022, with all the technology and records we have now, because it happened in her family back in the day, is just irresponsible.

I'm rambling. In sum, I watch for everyone else, fukk Tariq.
I agree with 100% of all of that lol. This whole show is supposed to make Tariq sympathetic it all it is doing is highlighting the fact that he made his life shyttty ALL on his own. How am I supposed to have empathy for a guy that killed his own dad and ruined his family because he didn’t approve of how a grown man moved? What has his character done to deserve empathy? Only a woman could be so delusional as to see this dude as redeemable.
They should have let Tariq stay in jail for the whole season. Then next season do a time jump and have him get out an be forced into the game because he fukked up his free ride to school and his inheritance he had. Atleast that would have gave him some street cred.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Also I too am sick of all the gay teen sex scenes but we barely get any straight sex scenes.

Like how is it not ok to show them chicks Tariq got bit we get to see gay kids of the same age naked every fukking episode? Like who watching this show like, yea I can’t wait for some more man on man action?:stopitslime:

It’s disgusting that it’s so one sided, this past episode didn’t need them to be naked to get to where they needed to be. :hhh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Why is Tariq & Effie eating ramen noodles in his dorm room like they ain't got money to order out or something?