Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
fukked up shyt! That nikka got blood on his hands damn near as much as Ghost and ghost a real nikka

Almost forgot how many people he's responsible for .. that lawyer was right he's gonna end up being way worse than Ghost

Lol same here I’d laugh if all of us are missing important stuff in the season because of those scenes

I won't care.. I normally send shows like this to the bushes .. I can find out whatever I missed somewhere online

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:mjlol:@ Tariq's nightmare sequence looking like The Conjuring. :mjlol: I was expecting to see the the Warrens holding a cross next. This lil nikka is responsible for more deaths than the plague. He's a bad omen.

:mjlol: @ O-Dog doing that to his own brother in court. What a slimeball.

:scust: @ Everett and Dru. OG Power literally had more titties than 1970s Times square, but because Courtney Kemp gets her rocks off on gay shyt we gotta get Brokeback Mountain with these two mangos every other episode. :scust: I always fast forward so I don't even know what's being said.

:mjlol: @ the show reducing Mecca/Dante to a pathetic snitch. They always do this when they wanna knock someone out the paint quickly. They did the same thing with Milan....built him up to be this powerful all knowing, all seeing powerful criminal only to get taken out so quickly and easily.

:mjcry: @ Lauren. I liked her. She was an innocent civilian and got dragged into that bullshyt.
The issue with the mecca/dante character is the show wanted it both ways with him and you just can't have it that way.

Either he a ruthless intelligent killer or he a wanna be family man looking for love. Kemp on one hand wants to sell us mecca as a killer willing to dispose any of his men at the shear sign of disrespect or insubordination, but leaving caine alive cause he got some internal love for some woman he ain't seen since she was 16?!?! What kind of goofy shyt is that? Now he a snitch who just allowed some college kid just now getting in the game to reduce him to paying for his silence. Lol imagine bodie being able to extort Avon Barksdale out of 2 million out of fear he could expose his face to major crimes lol

This show is still enjoyable but again this show Is more have and have nots than the wire or snowfall.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really hate this Tariq n1gga I got that it’s his show but this whole he’s so smart bullshyt is really over the top (like the whole show isn’t :russ:) had ghost running around like Batman with prep time and Tommy killing everything like he’s the punisher. Now this little dweeb wannabe ass n1gga Tariq is outsmarting any and everybody and it’s just all good….

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I really hate this Tariq n1gga I got that it’s his show but this whole he’s so smart bullshyt is really over the top (like the whole show isn’t :russ:) had ghost running around like Batman with prep time and Tommy killing everything like he’s the punisher. Now this little dweeb wannabe ass n1gga Tariq is outsmarting any and everybody and it’s just all good….

YEP

SHE GIVES TARIQ AN OUT
FOR EVERYTHING.

nikka IS LITERALLY ON FILM

ADMITTING TO KILLING HIS POPS.
:devil:
:evil:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The issue with the mecca/dante character is the show wanted it both ways with him and you just can't have it that way.

Either he a ruthless intelligent killer or he a wanna be family man looking for love. Kemp on one hand wants to sell us mecca as a killer willing to dispose any of his men at the shear sign of disrespect or insubordination, but leaving caine alive cause he got some internal love for some woman he ain't seen since she was 16?!?! What kind of goofy shyt is that? Now he a snitch who just allowed some college kid just now getting in the game to reduce him to paying for his silence. Lol imagine bodie being able to extort Avon Barksdale out of 2 million out of fear he could expose his face to major crimes lol

This show is still enjoyable but again this show Is more have and have nots than the wire or snowfall.

Thank you Breh. Exactly. I mean I get that it isn’t meant to be realistic or anything but come the fukk on. Sometimes you are just doing too much. So I’m supposed to believe Tariq is outsmarting people who have been doing this for years.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think Monet is a weak spot for Lorenzo because it was telegraphed during the exchange with Zeke that he notices how easily she lied about meeting Professor Milgrim.

He knows she can’t be trusted and will do whatever to survive. I mean she’s talking very cavalierly about killing the husband of her 3 children

He damn sure doesn’t trust Cane.

:russ: I’m mad she had the audacity to force some other dude kids on Mecca. I would have said fukk you and them kids that ain’t mine. Im just heard about for zeke.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They would be making a huge mistake if they smoke Dante. Dude really is a lot of people’s favorite character. No one even cares about the snitching aspect, which I think they introduced to make people want him dead.

It’s just me but if they killed Tariq I’d still watch the show :yeshrug:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
They would be making a huge mistake if they smoke Dante. Dude really is a lot of people’s favorite character. No one even cares about the snitching aspect, which I think they introduced to make people want him dead.

Mecca is cool
Wanna see him & Lorenzo in all all out clash

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I don't understand how Tariq still had all those drugs and money on campus when they agreed with Effie to lay low on Course correct and move off Stanfield campus until that homicide shyt calms down

Also.. In what world is a new nikka trying to shake down the plug for $2M

:mjlol:. Instant body bag​

Last edited: