Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder does larenzo know monet was fukking ramirez too?

Tariq gone use some of thar 2 million to re up from all the product that was stolen from him.

Monet and cane think mecca is stupid, why the fukk would he take cane and monet around the world, and not have his real son with him...knowing he bytched cane earlier in the show and knew he stole his drugs.

Monet gone set him up, and have larenzo kill him.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I wonder does larenzo know monet was fukking ramirez too?

Tariq gone use some of thar 2 million to re up from all the product that was stolen from him.

Monet and cane think mecca is stupid, why the fukk would he take cane and monet around the world, and not have his real son with him...knowing he bytched cane earlier in the show and knew he stole his drugs.

Monet gone set him up, and have larenzo kill him.

I would assume that he knows since Monet alluded to it last season to him when she was frantic in telling him to find Ramirez.

Surely Mecca is well aware of enough to realize that Tariq is obviously going to tell them if he hadn’t already that he’s a snitch since they worked against him the episode prior.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If this shyt true, then I might have to give Kemp extra props for excellent writing in the fukkery category. :pachaha:Though I don't remember Ghost ever saying that. :patrice:

I remember seeing on Reddit a couple of years ago that Lorenzo’s picture was posted on one of those criminal boards in the OG Power series. Can’t remember the episode though.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I think it might be time to admit Power Book II > Power
This show is missing a Tommy even if he is a bit ridiculous .. Everybody loves Tommy

:pachaha:

WggwfqB.png
71nQaGk.png
JAe42PM.png

Watched this with a girl who doesn't watch this show and she said " why does he look retarded"
:russ:

I love this show

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
so couldn't even get a professor milgrim sex scene before she kills herself but another everett and dru :picard:

Exactly.. was waiting all season for Shady Tate to hit that

yet they've got that gayness in almost every episode

I have no idea what Dru ever says to dude because I skip past ALL their scenes

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don’t think Monet is a weak spot for Lorenzo because it was telegraphed during the exchange with Zeke that he notices how easily she lied about meeting Professor Milgrim.

He knows she can’t be trusted and will do whatever to survive. I mean she’s talking very cavalierly about killing the husband of her 3 children

He damn sure doesn’t trust Cane.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Exactly.. was waiting all season for Shady Tate to hit that

yet they've got that gayness in almost every episode

I have no idea what Dru ever says to dude because I skip past ALL their scenes

Lol same here I’d laugh if all of us are missing important stuff in the season because of those scenes

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think Monet is a weak spot for Lorenzo because it was telegraphed during the exchange with Zeke that he notices how easily she lied about meeting Professor Milgrim.

He knows she can’t be trusted and will do whatever to survive. I mean she’s talking very cavalierly about killing the husband of her 3 children

He damn sure doesn’t trust Cane.
Let’s be real here. Mecca is just getting as much intel as possible so he can find someone else to snitch on. :yeshrug: