Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
He was cool with dying but he got pissed how they lead up to it. For example pulling a gun on Tariq was hell of out of character for ghost. They made him a shytty human being as possible on the last leg of the show. He wrote a generic needing for the show they all liked but I guess ended up curving him.
The way they wrote Ghost the last few episodes especially the last episode from his point of view was terrible. I wouldn't blame him for not fukking with Kemp anymore tbh. They completely ruined his character by having him be uber arrogant and have him say shyt he wouldn't even say. They only did that so the audience would see him in a negative light to big up Riq.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
The way they wrote Ghost the last few episodes especially the last episode from his point of view was terrible. I wouldn't blame him for not fukking with Kemp anymore tbh. They completely ruined his character by having him be uber arrogant and have him say shyt he wouldn't even say. They only did that so the audience would see him in a negative light to big up Riq.
It didn't work cuz seeing Ghost shyt on everyone was hilarious

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I don’t blame him. Ghost deserved a much better ending than some weak “Who Shot J.R.?” copycat arc. He’s an iconic character.

Yeah I still don't like the shyt Courtney Kemp pulled with the last 5 episodes of the original show. I figure they should have done one big final episode w/Ghost meeting his last days. That who done it shyt was predictable from the jump.

Tbh, I could understand if he never want to return to the show in any capacity. A lot of the writing issues on the show is because of Kemp.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
1TGevE6.jpg

:dead::dead::dead:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Now it's starting to make sense. The voice over was one thing, but breh couldn't even be bothered to show up for Tariqs nightmare? They even brought back Ray Ray for that shyt

fukk it.

if that’s the case they gotta stray from Ghost and keep it moving. fukk all the references until he gets his inheritance.

there’s more than enough fukkery to go around in this show without having to mention Ghost anymore.

Tate doesn’t a good enough job being the “anti-Ghost” considering he’s been the only consistent grown ass man who bothers to deal with Tariq (for obvious reasons)

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Just caught up after the NFL games and this episode was pretty good..

- first off Effie is fukking sexy :ohlawd:

-i think Mary j Blige is plotting to kill both mecca and the kids father

- I knew Mary j.blige daughter was setting Tariq up..Mary told her in the beginning of the season to use what she got to play a man like she did that cop

-effie probably let Lauren live this is power if they don't got a head shot more likely they still alive

- next week preview looks like bussy boy is going to put a slug in freeky zeeky head and Tariq is going to stop him:krs:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cane farewell call to Monet was so fukking cheesy lmao. I don’t know if it was bad acting or just bad premise given it was obvious he wasn’t going to get killed
WELL HE DIDNT KNOW
MECCA WAS HIS MOMS BABY DADDY.

HES SEEN MECCA KILL HIS OWN
MEN AT THE DROP OF A DIME
SO HE THOUGHT HE WAS DONE.
:devil:
:evil:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
They basically turned power which was on a trajectory of snowfall into Dallas or the have and have nots or some shyt. It was very disappointing in hindsight how the original power turned out.

And if omari was trying to point this out to Kemp she should have listened and he was right. I also heard Omari was upset over being killed off. Explains a lot why he has no cameo.