MONET LIED TO ZEKE
ABOUT CARRIE.

HE KNOWS LORENZO
HAD NO REASON TO ROB HIM
AND RENZO DEFINITELY WOULDNT
BE WORKING WITH TARIQ.
:devil:
:evil:

It’s obvious Mecca has no desire to kill Lorenzo. Obviously he would but seemed dismissive of it.

In fact, imagine if they had a simple conversation. Both men would be like :ohhh:comparing notes and talking about the bull shyt.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-imma miss Caridad
-Honet out here looking distressed
- I can't take Drew seriously as a thug
-Brayden a disloyal hoe
-shyt getting real double crossy

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think that’s why kemp killed him off
He was cool with dying but he got pissed how they lead up to it. For example pulling a gun on Tariq was hell of out of character for ghost. They made him a shytty human being as possible on the last leg of the show. He wrote a generic ending for the show they all liked but I guess ended up curving him.

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now it's starting to make sense. The voice over was one thing, but breh couldn't even be bothered to show up for Tariqs nightmare? They even brought back Ray Ray for that shyt
And Proctor too. This episode made it very clear his departure was not on the up and up. There were a lot of rumors but this episode basically confirms confirmed them

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You speak facts.

Regardless of how Tariq may feel, neither his plan or Brayden's would've really worked given the circumstances. No way a civilian like Lauren would've been able to go off the grid, and even if by some crazy miracle she successfully did, there'd be no way she wasn't getting roped up again into a situation where she'd have to snitch (her family would then be the one pressuring her as opposed to a mere professor).

Effie made the right call, but not putting Tariq on game before that will come with a cost, 'cause that nikka will be emotional about it like you said.

To your point, tariq and Effie really are ghost and Tasha 2.0. they’d be so much stronger if they were comfortable telling each other the truth, and what they really wanted. and then dealing with what the truth means for them.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
or dante takes the falls for these murders or informs on like a gtg hes already a big informant :yeshrug:
I’m hoping he doesn’t get killed off, he’s a fan favorite and one of the best characters. He would be good as an enemy who falls off the grid and comes back and raises hell. Or maybe he takes Zeke away and turns him into a 6’6 goofball goon.

Speaking of off the grid, I think Cristobal is going to pop up before this is all over. He worked with Lobos didn’t he?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He got beef with Courtney Kemp. He went as far to say he didn’t watch the final 5 episodes of the show. Kemp is apparently a egotistical bytch.
I don’t blame him. Ghost deserved a much better ending than some weak “Who Shot J.R.?” copycat arc. He’s an iconic character.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t blame him. Ghost deserved a much better ending than some weak “Who Shot J.R.?” copycat arc. He’s an iconic character.
Facts. Tariq killing him also makes zero sense. I do believe Kemp did that to spite him. Apparently he told her she’s ruining the show and without him there is no show to her face. She didn’t say who it was but she said a actor said it. Obvious who it is especially after today.