YOURE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SPOILERS
AND CANT SEEM TO WAIT
FOR THE SHOW...

YOU DID THE SAME shyt
WITH KINGPIN IN THE HAWKEYE THREAD
WEEKS BEFORE HE APPEARED.
:devil:
:evil:

Whose looking for spoilers? Episode synopsis aren’t considered spoilers considering that you easily get them via cable.

I also never spoiled the Hawkeye and was literally repeating what I got from TVLine, which is a legitimate website. What I said never mentioned Kingpin by name and could have referring to anything about the show. They never mentioned exact spoilers themselves.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Whose looking for spoilers? Episode synopsis aren’t considered spoilers considering that you easily get them via cable.

I also never spoiled the Hawkeye and was literally repeating what I got from TVLine, which is a legitimate website. What I said never mentioned Kingpin by name and could have referring to anything about the show. They never mentioned exact spoilers themselves.
THE SYNOPSIS HASNT
BEEN RELEASED YET
BUT YOU SOUGHT OUT A LEAK.

ALSO....

TVLine is alluding to Kingpin appearance being in episode 5.

:comeon:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Do we gotta see this gay scene shyt every week.... :scust:

People like Braden make me sick... Why the fukk would u want a life like this... I hope someone takes Braden out for his own good cuz his back story is trash.... :francis:

I bet Effie didn't really kill the cotton nose lightskin shorty.... :mjgrin:

Who is this witness that saw Tariq and caine?... :jbhmm:

Mecca gave up lobos huh.... Tariq can get way more than $2mill with that leverage.... :wow:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
THE SYNOPSIS HASNT
BEEN RELEASED YET
BUT YOU SOUGHT OUT A LEAK.

ALSO....

:comeon:

That was MY interpretation of what they wrote. What they posted literally just said that episode 5 would maybe break the internet. They never said Kingpin by name.

We also know based on tonight’s episode that Monet and the Tejada’s are going to work together to take out Mecca. That’s not a spoiler at all if was alluded in the last episode with him relaying information back and forth. They both stand to gain by taking him out, which is exactly what they did a couple of episodes by robbing him.

So again tell me what is being spoiled? Unless you really believe that Tariq isn’t going to tell them or hadn’t already told Monet and Cane that dude was a snitch?

He had no problem telling them that Uncle Frank was a snitch and telling Effie that Lauren was, but Mecca is where he draws the line :mjlol:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:pachaha:

WggwfqB.png
71nQaGk.png
JAe42PM.png
Repped :mjlol:

I didn't feel like cutting the desktop on to make screenshots or gifs :russ:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
He got beef with Courtney Kemp. He went as far to say he didn’t watch the final 5 episodes of the show. Kemp is apparently a egotistical bytch.
Now it's starting to make sense. The voice over was one thing, but breh couldn't even be bothered to show up for Tariqs nightmare? They even brought back Ray Ray for that shyt

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If Lauren gets dropped off in the woods
full

But no one is around to see a body
full

Is she really dead?
full

Effie's reaction after she got back and Lauren being in the beginning of the episode along with other dead characters would lead you to believe that she's actually dead. Although it could be a Lobo's type situation where she's not actually dead and could come back later to haunt everybody.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The obvious play would be Dante getting set up and killed but I think he somehow gets out of it and dips off on some Kanan stuff. I know Monet is his weak point but if he’s as dangerous and savvy as his rap sheet, he lives to next season.

or dante takes the falls for these murders or informs on like a gtg hes already a big informant :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Effie's reaction after she got back and Lauren being in the beginning of the episode along with other dead characters would lead you to believe that she's actually dead. Although it could be a Lobo's type situation where she's not actually dead and could come back later to haunt everybody.

:ohhh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Now it's starting to make sense. The voice over was one thing, but breh couldn't even be bothered to show up for Tariqs nightmare? They even brought back Ray Ray for that shyt
:scust:WHY WOULD YOU WANT
GHOST LOWERED TO THAT LEVEL?

THATS BENEATH
ONE OF THE GREATEST BLACK
LEADS IN TV HISTORY.