Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I'm thinking this too, like they couldn't even get this nikka to do a simple voice over? He must have some issue with Kemp, because they keep on doing these scenes where they would be so much better if Ghost/Omari was involved.
Kemp has stated she has a good relationship with Omari. And she also says that they are saving THAT moment for Ghost to return into Tariq’s sub conscience.

If you noticed it always seems like James keeps popping up in Tariq’s mind but he is ignoring it and still relying on Kanan. Sooner or later Ghost is gonna chime in and give him that encouragement..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't think effie killed lauren, although lauren character isn't needed anymore. Lauren prob thinks Tariq set up brayden to kill her so she'd never trust him again anyways

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's the main thing that I don't like about Power's (the whole "universe"). Courtney spends so much time building villains to be a threat, but it usually only takes one scene for them to get dealt with.
Lobos, Sergei, Greg, Holly, Jukebox, Sandoval, etc. all went down super easy. Kanan was thorough, but this is 50's show; he gave himself a few extra lives.
I'd love to see a Gus Fring level big bad. Maybe we'll get that in Tommy's show.

milan and jason too

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
8mNAGW5.gif
:mjlol:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Kemp has stated she has a good relationship with Omari. And she also says that they are saving THAT moment for Ghost to return into Tariq’s sub conscience.

If you noticed it always seems like James keeps popping up in Tariq’s mind but he is ignoring it and still relying on Kanan. Sooner or later Ghost is gonna chime in and give him that encouragement..
Hope so breh

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

this was one I’m like really :francis:

That's another thing...
It's a trope now in movies/shows to either use somebody's picture or finger to unlock their phone.
Pro Tip: If you're living foul, lock your phone with a good old fashoned password. Stop making things so easy for the opps/feds!

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Davis gave Tariq the golden rule of the game, but homeboy out here seeking warmth and shyt when he voluntarily chose winter as the theme of his life. :wow:
nikka Kanon not to trust nobody but this nikka just keeps on with the bullshyt. I hope they have some type of turn for him. This shyt is getting repetitive. I would like for them to write him getting the shyt right. Be ghost.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
nikka Kanon not to trust nobody but this nikka just keeps on with the bullshyt. I hope they have some type of turn for him. This shyt is getting repetitive. I would like for them to write him getting the shyt right. Be ghost.

He's still a kid. You expect him to make mistakes. But not statewide media, you have the DA's attention mistakes. For him to be Ghost, he's gonna need a timeskip and a few years of staying out of trouble and more importantly, clean. He can't be seen with NO criminals. Or even areas where a crime was committed. For it to be somewhat believable.