JAe42PM.png
smiley pack :mjlol:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
with Zeke's age thing....it occurred to me today that drew and that ashy kid keep swinging eps because theyre teenage boys. they had more sex scenes than everybody else combined

effie is a psychopath, almost perfect for cane but really way too smart for him

I knew mecca was some type of narc ever since he hit the screen. monet is setting him up

brayden...i got him flipping eventually

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s like Omari wants nothing to do with Power anymore. The scene in previous episodes where Tariq was reading the letter Ghost left him, it would of been much more dope if it was read in Ghost voice, but I guess they couldn’t get him to do it either.
He got beef with Courtney Kemp. He went as far to say he didn’t watch the final 5 episodes of the show. Kemp is apparently a egotistical bytch.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
He got beef with Courtney Kemp. He went as far to say he didn’t watch the final 5 episodes of the show. Kemp is apparently a egotistical bytch.
Makes sense. I know he has said that he really only thinks season 1-4 were the best of Power and not so much of the last two seasons.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think it might be time to admit Power Book II > Power
:mjlol:YOURE CLEARLY A JOHNNY
COME LATELY ASS nikka.

THIS shyt AINT
TOUCHING POWERS 1ST 3 SEASONS
AND IS ONLY RELEVANT BECAUSE
ITS A DIRECT CONTINUATION OF BOOK 1.

IF THIS WAS A STAND ALONE SHOW
THAT HAD ZERO CONNECTION
TO POWER IT WOULD HAVE GOTTEN
BUSHED DURING THE 1ST SEASON.
:devil:
:evil:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The obvious play would be Dante getting set up and killed but I think he somehow gets out of it and dips off on some Kanan stuff. I know Monet is his weak point but if he’s as dangerous and savvy as his rap sheet, he lives to next season.

lib123

All Star
Daps
bytch looked sexy as fukk climbing in that bed tho :takedat:

But, Lauren needed to get clipped. If she let a damn professor press her with ease, a prosecutor will eat her alive.

The reality of it is that she should've called mommy and daddy when she got caught with them pills. They seemed connected enough to pull some strings on her behalf. Lauren was quick to wear a wire out of fear and wound up in some shyt she didnt fully understand.

Lol Black people’s ‘connections’ rarely get them out of situations like that. They’re probably connected to other Boule Black people who still have to answer to white folks. And Boule Black parents like that probably would’ve pushed her to snitch.