Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikka Kanon not to trust nobody but this nikka just keeps on with the bullshyt. I hope they have some type of turn for him. This shyt is getting repetitive. I would like for them to write him getting the shyt right. Be ghost.
Effie went and told Cane all that shyt before the damn Chinese food got cold :francis:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That's the main thing that I don't like about Power's (the whole "universe"). Courtney spends so much time building villains to be a threat, but it usually only takes one scene for them to get dealt with.
Lobos, Sergei, Greg, Holly, Jukebox, Sandoval, etc. all went down super easy. Kanan was thorough, but this is 50's show; he gave himself a few extra lives.
I'd love to see a Gus Fring level big bad. Maybe we'll get that in Tommy's show.

i think it just shows the reality of no matter how calculated you are, one false step can have you on the morgue table it don’t take several steps to catch a bullet look at Ozark, look at Omar on the wire, a fukkin kid dome checked that nikka a kid!!!

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Doesn’t help that Everett is the worst character/actor on the show without the:dame: stuff

I fast forward through the scene and stop when they talking to make sure I don’t mess none of the storyline. This nikka Everett talking about I see your right hand feel better now:takedat:

Do we need all that. I swear these nikkas got more sex scenes than regular scenes together. Did he really need to fukk the nikka to get the key card.:scust:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I fast forward through the scene and stop when they talking to make sure I don’t mess none of the storyline. This nikka Everett talking about I see your right hand feel better now:takedat:

Do we need all that. I swear these nikkas got more sex scenes than regular scenes together. Did he really need to fukk the nikka to get the key card.:scust:

My wife be rolling at me because I keep my hand on the fast forward button on the remote. I hope they don’t ever put anything worth listening in their sex scenes cause I skip 30 seconds until they’re 6 feet apart again :pachaha:

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

WggwfqB.png
71nQaGk.png
JAe42PM.png

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:mjlol:@ Tariq's nightmare sequence looking like The Conjuring. :mjlol: I was expecting to see the the Warrens holding a cross next. This lil nikka is responsible for more deaths than the plague. He's a bad omen.

:mjlol: @ O-Dog doing that to his own brother in court. What a slimeball.

:scust: @ Everett and Dru. OG Power literally had more titties than 1970s Times square, but because Courtney Kemp gets her rocks off on gay shyt we gotta get Brokeback Mountain with these two mangos every other episode. :scust: I always fast forward so I don't even know what's being said.

:mjlol: @ the show reducing Mecca/Dante to a pathetic snitch. They always do this when they wanna knock someone out the paint quickly. They did the same thing with Milan....built him up to be this powerful all knowing, all seeing powerful criminal only to get taken out so quickly and easily.

:mjcry: @ Lauren. I liked her. She was an innocent civilian and got dragged into that bullshyt.