GETTING OVER ON HIM.

JUST BECAUSE HE LETTING
nikkaS LIVE DOESNT
MEAN HE TRUSTS THEM.

IF HE KILLS THEM HE
NEVER GETS HIS SON.

:devil:
:evil:
Yeah but him allowing them to rob him open up he snitch.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
Since Tariq is the person actually having the dream…let’s see the dream from Tariq’s perspective. All the dead people including Ghost appear as how Tariq sees them. Ghost calling is exactly how Tariq would perceive his deceased father showing up to taunt him with a phone call kinda reminiscent of the jail house letter.

:cape:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Can you imagine Tariq giving that same smoke to Lobos or Milan? Lil nikka head would be on a chopping block before you know it. These nikkas had GHOST under pressure.
That's the main thing that I don't like about Power's (the whole "universe"). Courtney spends so much time building villains to be a threat, but it usually only takes one scene for them to get dealt with.
Lobos, Sergei, Greg, Holly, Jukebox, Sandoval, etc. all went down super easy. Kanan was thorough, but this is 50's show; he gave himself a few extra lives.
I'd love to see a Gus Fring level big bad. Maybe we'll get that in Tommy's show.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
So Mecca really was an informant like people pegged him to be when he first arrived :ehh:

Lauren ain't dead but where did Effie stash her? :jbhmm:

Effie who by the way would get her asscrack licked :noah:

Zeke dumb ass is DONE our here. The faces he was making when he had to talk to Monet early in the ep :mjlol:

And just about everybody runs their damn mouth too much. Diana is gonna catch a bullet behind this shyt

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
How the hell did Cane let Monet in Mecca spot, if Mecca restricted his access?
8mNAGW5.gif

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I wouldn’t be surprised if years from now if book 2 is still going strong, maybe Omari would appear sooner or later but at this point nobody knows :manny:

and nikkas tried to laugh me out the thread when I said Effie was a keeper but do you think diana would have done that shyt? Even tho Lauren ain’t dead