WITH HIS BARE HANDS
AND THATS THE shyt I RESPECT.
:devil:
:evil:
Mecca is a LEGENDARY snitch though. :dead:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
It’s like Omari wants nothing to do with Power anymore. The scene in previous episodes where Tariq was reading the letter Ghost left him, it would of been much more dope if it was read in Ghost voice, but I guess they couldn’t get him to do it either.

I was wondering what was up with that. I figured they're leaving Ghost out to make sure he doesn't outshine Tariq. Cuz we'll be asking "where's Ghost" every other episode.

Or he really gotta problem with Kemp and 50.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow at Trace
White ppl i tell you

reminds me of my "boy" who ratted on me when I was 17
No it doesn’t. Trace wasn’t Cane’s boy nor did he want to be in that situation. Cane literally kidnapped him lol. This is the consequence of his recklessness. Trace is literally a civilian in this situation (unless I’m forgetting something about that episode) so him pointing out Cane is some shyt he deserves.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No it doesn’t. Trace wasn’t Cane’s boy nor did he want to be in that situation. Cane literally kidnapped him lol. This is the consequence of his recklessness. Trace is literally a civilian in this situation (unless I’m forgetting something about that episode) so him pointing out Cane is some shyt he deserves.
i completely agree...but its just the way he did it lol. someone like me i'da just minded my own business until i was threatened

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
It’s like Omari wants nothing to do with Power anymore. The scene in previous episodes where Tariq was reading the letter Ghost left him, it would of been much more dope if it was read in Ghost voice, but I guess they couldn’t get him to do it either.
I'm thinking this too, like they couldn't even get this nikka to do a simple voice over? He must have some issue with Kemp, because they keep on doing these scenes where they would be so much better if Ghost/Omari was involved.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

nukka is nothing without power
he's like meloni without law and order
michael c hall without dexter

I was wondering what was up with that. I figured they're leaving Ghost out to make sure he doesn't outshine Tariq. Cuz we'll be asking "where's Ghost" every other episode.

Or he really gotta problem with Kemp and 50.

:gucci:SHE KILLED THE nikka
AND GAVE HIS SHOW TO TARIQ.

WHY IN THE fukk
WOULD HE POP IN TO HELP
THIS SHOW?

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Since Tariq is the person actually having the dream…let’s see the dream from Tariq’s perspective. All the dead people including Ghost appear as how Tariq sees them. Ghost calling is exactly how Tariq would perceive his deceased father showing up to taunt him with a phone call kinda reminiscent of the jail house letter.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I mean I feel you. It was dope seeing Proctor, Keisha, Kanan, but the cypher ain’t complete without Ghost :mjcry:

THAT SOAP OPERA ASS shyt
WOULD CHEAPEN GHOSTS CHARACTER
AND MAKE HIS DEATH LESS IMPACTFUL...

:scust:HAVING DUDE JUST POP
UP IN RANDOM EPS
TO HAUNT TARIQ.

NAH HES TOO BIG FOR THAT.