Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Can one really scan a picture of a QR code ? i tried it once but it didnt work. I had to have the code directly

yeah you can take say a photo with your phone of the qr code and use it
I mean its been working for me when i go to restaurants before they shut it down

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Can you imagine Tariq giving that same smoke to Lobos or Milan? Lil nikka head would be on a chopping block before you know it. These nikkas had GHOST under pressure.
FOH

ITS TARIQS TV SHOW.

KEEP PRETENDING YOU
DONT KNOW HE HAS TO GET
THE UPPER HAND IN EVERYTHING
SOME WAY SOME HOW...

GHOST KILLED LOBOS,

MILAN AND JASON...

WHO KILLED GHOST?
WHO KILLED KANAN?
WHO SET TOMMY UP
WITH THE ITALIANS?

SHES HAD TARIQ
ONE UP ALL THE BADDEST
nikkaS ON THE SHOW.
:devil:
:evil:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
FOH

ITS TARIQS TV SHOW.

KEEP PRETENDING YOU
DONT KNOW HE HAS TO GET
THE UPPER HAND IN EVERYTHING
SOME WAY SOME HOW...

GHOST KILLED LOBOS,

MILAN AND JASON...

WHO KILLED GHOST?
WHO KILLED KANAN?
WHO SET TOMMY UP
WITH THE ITALIANS?

SHES HAD TARIQ
ONE UP ALL THE BADDEST
nikkaS ON THE SHOW.
:devil:
:evil:
:wow:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
They never showed ghost in the dream.

It's either a fake death angle or the actor was asking for too much.

I can't take the tejadas seriously lmao. Such a bum ass organisation.
It’s like Omari wants nothing to do with Power anymore. The scene in previous episodes where Tariq was reading the letter Ghost left him, it would of been much more dope if it was read in Ghost voice, but I guess they couldn’t get him to do it either.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It’s like Omari wants nothing to do with Power anymore. The scene in previous episodes where Tariq was reading the letter Ghost left him, it would of been much more dope if it was read in Ghost voice, but I guess they couldn’t get him to do it either.

nukka is nothing without power
he's like meloni without law and order
michael c hall without dexter

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You gotta stop :cape:for breh. Dude ain't nothing but a rat ass, hood GI Joe w/ the Kung Fu grip cartoon character. He's the worst end-of-the-level boss in Power history by FAR.

you have to give him his props, he’s been setting things up in his favor and leaning on people when appropriate, I’m not bout to act like he’s god, but he’s playing the game how you are supposed to, and how the show works, everyone has an agenda, everyone gets to exact their agenda, and they all have flaws/weakness his is monet and zeke, and in the end it may cost him, it’s also having him not make calculated steps like he should, which is the point of the show, no one is above mistakes or weak spots

Tariq purposely chose the street life but wanted someone who could never comprehend that shyt. If ol girl dies, this better make this nikka ruthless. I feel like naming this show Ghost, should mean Tariq at some point earns that name. At best he's baby Ghost.

He needs a mentor. Because he's not learning from his mistakes quick enough. Keeps pillow talking like crazy.
:what:

I'm still team Tariq tho. That's my nikka
:myman:

He kind of had no choice, ghost was cutting Tasha out the money and moving on, his mom needed help and she introduced him to the game, he graduates ( literally and figuratively) goes to stansfield his mom needs money for the best lawyer with her case, how else he gon get that bread… family ties and familiar processes are what he knows, tf he was gon do, do conical studies and work at Starbucks to afford Davis :mjlol: and no he’s not a matured drug king pin like his dad, they had to different routes, and we know nothing of how ghost was back in his early 18-20’s riq learning things on the go, and he’s still a kid, this nikka maintaining a large scale drug operation, killing nikkas, and staying out of jail while going to school, and maintaining what’s left of his family

Im not arguing whether or not she was right to do it tho, or the proper way to go about it. that wasn’t really what was being discussed.

Effie found out Lauren was a snitch and immediately dealt with it.

Tariq’s solve was to rationalize/justify it, and then to :cape:, which would mean going head up with the Tejadas. How you the biggest dealer on campus, actively on trial for murder, and still simping??

Brayden’s solve was to tell someone who never lived a day without their parent’s money/shelter to successfully go off the grid… with a bag of cash. Shorty couldn’t even stand tall on a campus security drug charge. What happens when she inevitably gets robbed?

Effie had ulterior motives. But she did it herself when Tariq + Brayden wouldn’t. She’s way ahead of both of them when it comes to understanding the game she’s playing. Likely because she didn’t have a choice in playing it, which was her point to Brayden.

i agree with most of your sentiments but the point of riq is a little ghost a little Tasha a little him, he’s not a savage in every aspect of his life, he has not reached that point and may never, he’s supposed to be flawed i imagine