Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
:mjlol: @ the QR code opening like 10 lockers of product.

Last time we saw it that shyt opened one. Them boys leveled up in like 2 episodes.

This is comic book villain hidden lair type shyt where you wonder what shady contractor did all of the engineering, got the materials to the location on the low and did flawless work in record time.
Have money to structurally augment a commercial building, but not enough to afford a '93 Civic, brehs.
:unimpressed:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking about that too. All this technology Tariq Stark has and he’s not smart enough to have cameras for the lockers just in case something like this happens?.

they literally had to use a camera to get the boxes open, so Tariq better know immediately who did what. also, the only people who know about the boxes are Brayden, Effie and Diana.

no one has been on the bullshyt more than Diana this season. speaking of people who need to get dealt with.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Y’all been saying this ever since that one instance Kanan made it out of the burning alive. Lauren is dead breh :comeon:
Hey man…the show runner been saying that for years. She is old school when it comes to it and she hasn’t lied so :yeshrug:

Now if they show her dead body next episode then…sure I was wrong. But nah..Lauren ain’t dead..

But Kemp been saying

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
He kinda had a mentor in Kanan and he shot that nikka. Tariq thinks he’s smarter than everyone else, he can’t be coached at this point.

Kanan wasn't no mentor that nikka turned Tariq into the monster he is today. I do agree he does take on situations that way above his head.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cane probably knew that Brayden couldn't kill Lauren, so he had Effie follow them as insurance.

Effie figured out Cane put Brayden on it when she had the 1:1 convo with Brayden, imo. She was probably following him.

She put Lauren in the car either to hide the body after, so Brayden can say he sent Lauren on her way with a bag and instructions to go dark. or to stash Lauren in a place so she’d know where Lauren was at all times.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
they literally had to use a camera to get the boxes open, so Tariq better know immediately who did what. also, the only people who know about the boxes are Brayden, Effie and Diana.

no one has been on the bullshyt more than Diana this season. speaking of people who need to get dealt with.

Yeah I was like bruh this is the dumbest plan ever. :heh: