Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the one rule Ghost knew all too well, and still he payed for it, just not with his life. Never personally kill someone's love interest and expect gratitude. He got away with shyt long enough to tell Tommy he never killed anyone he ever loved (Teresi, Holly and Keisha) but that didn't stop Tommy from sensing that Ghost indirectly pulled the strings. Which made Tommy hunt Ghost long enough to actually kill someone he loved.

If you gotta murk someone's love interest, you gotta first let the person know the logic behind it and THEN you go through with it. The person has to be at least 2% on board with the idea, otherwise you're just leaving a loose end. Dead love interest = Revenge, especially if done preemptively, it's simple math.
Oh well, I'm here for the fukkery same as everybody else. :lolbron:

Im not arguing whether or not she was right to do it tho, or the proper way to go about it. that wasn’t really what was being discussed.

Effie found out Lauren was a snitch and immediately dealt with it.

Tariq’s solve was to rationalize/justify it, and then to :cape:, which would mean going head up with the Tejadas. How you the biggest dealer on campus, actively on trial for murder, and still simping??

Brayden’s solve was to tell someone who never lived a day without their parent’s money/shelter to successfully go off the grid… with a bag of cash. Shorty couldn’t even stand tall on a campus security drug charge. What happens when she inevitably gets robbed?

Effie had ulterior motives. But she did it herself when Tariq + Brayden wouldn’t. She’s way ahead of both of them when it comes to understanding the game she’s playing. Likely because she didn’t have a choice in playing it, which was her point to Brayden.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq purposely chose the street life but wanted someone who could never comprehend that shyt. If ol girl dies, this better make this nikka ruthless. I feel like naming this show Ghost, should mean Tariq at some point earns that name. At best he's baby Ghost.

He needs a mentor. Because he's not learning from his mistakes quick enough. Keeps pillow talking like crazy.
:what:

I'm still team Tariq tho. That's my nikka
:myman:
He kinda had a mentor in Kanan and he shot that nikka. Tariq thinks he’s smarter than everyone else, he can’t be coached at this point.

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lauren ain’t dead. Courtney Kemp has a rule for the viewer when it comes to characters on her show. Unless you see the dead body…that character isn’t dead..

If anything she stashed her some place..
Y’all been saying this ever since that one instance Kanan made it out of the burning alive. Lauren is dead breh :comeon:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Diane on bullshyt, Dru on bullshyt, cameras gon show them robbing 'Riq
I was thinking about that too. All this technology Tariq Stark has and he’s not smart enough to have cameras for the lockers just in case something like this happens?

Yea the sucker for love shyt with Monet and allowing Tariq to have him by the balls in his dorm room made mecca look really weak. Gus fring would never.

This definitely killed some of his mystique for me. He went from a invincible boss to a nikka on the run in a matter of minutes.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It’s amazing to me that Mecca/Dante has dikk riders online. :dead:

Even after being exposed as a top tier informant.

We get that you hate being wrong and shyt, but you really want to stan this rat like that? :heh:

GHOST SNITCHED
MULTIPLE TIMES AND
WAS STILL EVERYONES FAVORITE...

TARIQ HAD HIS MOMS
TAKE THE STAND AND SAY
TOMMY KILLED GHOST.

TARIQ KILLED
HIS FATHER BECAUSE
HE DIDNT WANT TO
TAKE THE WEIGHT FOR
KILLING RAY RAY.

YOU RUNNING AROUND HERE
STANNING TARIQ OF ALL PPL.

MECCA CAN KILL
ALL OF THESE CHARACTERS
WITH HIS BARE HANDS
AND THATS THE shyt I RESPECT.
:devil:
:evil:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Why would Effie do that? It was only Brayden and Cane who were on the wire

Also she's so judgemental about Lauren (who's a civilian) snitching but she just ratted out Tariq like a year ago at Choate
She was just trying to eliminate the competition so she could get some bread for a new Macbook.:troll:

It’s amazing to me that Mecca/Dante has dikk riders online. :dead:

Even after being exposed as a top tier informant.

We get that you hate being wrong and shyt, but you really want to stan this rat like that? :heh:MacBook.
Can you imagine Tariq giving that same smoke to Lobos or Milan? Lil nikka head would be on a chopping block before you know it. These nikkas had GHOST under pressure.