Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Effie crying because she likely followed through and got Lauren up outta here. She might be the only one on that campus who is built for it.

It's the one rule Ghost knew all too well, and still he payed for it, just not with his life. Never personally kill someone's love interest and expect gratitude. He got away with shyt long enough to tell Tommy he never killed anyone he ever loved (Teresi, Holly and Keisha) but that didn't stop Tommy from sensing that Ghost indirectly pulled the strings. Which made Tommy hunt Ghost long enough to actually kill someone he loved.

If you gotta murk someone's love interest, you gotta first let the person know the logic behind it and THEN you go through with it. The person has to be at least 2% on board with the idea, otherwise you're just leaving a loose end. Dead love interest = Revenge, especially if done preemptively, it's simple math.
Oh well, I'm here for the fukkery same as everybody else. :lolbron:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Lauren ain’t dead. Courtney Kemp has a rule for the viewer when it comes to characters on her show. Unless you see the dead body…that character isn’t dead..

If anything she stashed her some place..
I think they setting the scene for Tariq to either find Lauren dead or find out Lauren dying in a dramatic fashion so it becomes the death that really hits Tariq on the level of him losing Raina.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
fun ass episode, light on the action but the chess board was movin
Tariq dream was like a family reunion :blessed:even had Proctor back up in the cut. Guilt havin a buffet on this nikka
Mecca prolly did set up that driveby, ol snitch ass. nikka couldn't miss a shot all season, now he only hittin the 3rd row of windows? Steph Curry, slump and all
Lorenzo came home to nothin but BULLshyt
Diane on bullshyt, Dru on bullshyt, cameras gon show them robbing 'Riq
Tate even threw his own brother under the bus for his own gain after he got that picture. :francis: He shrewd as hell but you can't say you get less than what you asked for when you make deals with that devil
Mecca got Lobos outta there? :ohhh: hall of fame snitch badge achieved

i tried to tell y'all about effie doin it to lauren :sas2:
The way it sounds is like Effie/Di might be in a situation to do it to Lauren. Effie really with the shyts, schoolgirl or not.
after further review, ionno if effie with the shyts like that tho. hooked her clean tho

effie setting off half the fukkery off not even pillow talk was 'scust
Zeke life over, it was fun while it lasted, freaky zekey. nikka wasnt even tryin jumpers no more after that info leaked

its startin to look like coli GMB with how much you can't trust 'Riq's trifecta right now

lastly, Mecca sealed all exits on Cane. how the fukk Monet end up in there? nikka fingerprint wasnt even workin

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
THIS....

MECCA HAS SHOWN TIME
AND TIME AGAIN
HES THE SMARTEST PERSON
ON THIS SHOW...

BUT FOR SOME REASON
nikkaS KEEP THINKING
CAINE AND THEM
GETTING OVER ON HIM.

JUST BECAUSE HE LETTING
nikkaS LIVE DOESNT
MEAN HE TRUSTS THEM.

IF HE KILLS THEM HE
NEVER GETS HIS SON.

:devil:
:evil:
You gotta stop :cape:for breh. Dude ain't nothing but a rat ass, hood GI Joe w/ the Kung Fu grip cartoon character. He's the worst end-of-the-level boss in Power history by FAR.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Tariq purposely chose the street life but wanted someone who could never comprehend that shyt. If ol girl dies, this better make this nikka ruthless. I feel like naming this show Ghost, should mean Tariq at some point earns that name. At best he's baby Ghost.

He needs a mentor. Because he's not learning from his mistakes quick enough. Keeps pillow talking like crazy.
:what:

I'm still team Tariq tho. That's my nikka
:myman:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I want to see more Lorenzo vs. Mecca but how the fukk would that work? How is Lorenzo fukking with Mecca on any front?

The Tejadas don’t even have their own goons. They needed Mecca to handle their killing season and you got Lorenzo and Dru personally delivering the product like they work for UberEats :why:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
You gotta stop :cape:for breh. Dude ain't nothing but a rat ass, hood GI Joe w/ the Kung Fu grip cartoon character. He's the worst end-of-the-level boss in Power history by FAR.
Yea the sucker for love shyt with Monet and allowing Tariq to have him by the balls in his dorm room made mecca look really weak. Gus fring would never.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed:THAT WAS JUST
COURTNEY GIVING
TARIQ MORE PLOT ARMOR
TO SAVE HIS LIFE.

HAD NOTHING TO
DO WITH SMARTS.

EVEN AFTER ALL THAT
MECCA STILL LAID THE GROUND RULES.
:devil:
:evil:
It’s amazing to me that Mecca/Dante has dikk riders online. :dead:

Even after being exposed as a top tier informant.

We get that you hate being wrong and shyt, but you really want to stan this rat like that? :heh: