ANY REASON TO GET LAUREN
OUT OF THE WAY.

SHE DONT GIVE A shyt
ABOUT SNITCHING ON BRAYDEN/CAINE.

SHE ONLY TOLD CAINE SO
HE COULD KILL LAUREN.
:devil:
:evil:

I didn't realize she liked him THAT much, and Lauren was about to be out of the picture anyway

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
I just want to know who the fukk built this electronic camouflaged brick wall for Tariq….this shyt is so absurd…got these people thinking ol boy is the black Tony Stark :mjlol:

And pillow-talking dumbass Tariq…why would you feel the need to tell Effie any of that :russ:
I wanna know what tools they used that no one heard any construction going on up there.

:laff::laff::laff:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Tariq is just stupid. His dumb ass should have never tried to make Lauren his girl. She’s just too much of a square. He should have just smashed and kept it moving.

Diana or Effie have always made more sense for that role, because they know the game.
His dumbass like Ghost keeps forgetting he's deep in the streets

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I didn't realize she liked him THAT much, and Lauren was about to be out of the picture anyway

And that's where Tasha and Effie's personalities converge, they always think that they gotta do what's best so as to keep their partners sharp (when it really is about their insecurities). But it's never actually smart. :wow:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
And that's where Tasha and Effie's personalities converge, they always think that they gotta do what's best so as to keep their partners sharp (when it really is about their insecurities). But it's never actually smart. :wow:
Right… which is why I think he shouldn’t be fukking with shorty either. bytch acting like she didn’t tell on him before.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
My girl brought up a good point about Professor Milgram… she must’ve had a different makeup artist this season cuz she looked way better last season. She’s still attractive but last season she was :noah: status
Smart decision actually, her downgrade signifies the pressure getting to her just before the :rip:. :wow:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Right… which is why I think he shouldn’t be fukking with shorty either. bytch acting like she didn’t tell on him before.

Davis gave Tariq the golden rule of the game, but homeboy out here seeking warmth and shyt when he voluntarily chose winter as the theme of his life. :wow: