Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zeke is the worst casting on the show. Just very unconvincing. Dude looks like he’s 30 year old. Dude wants to go to the nba yet a 40 year old Okafor looked to be in significantly better shape

that first episode is one of the worst power episodes I’ve ever seen. It has me reevaluating if I should continue the season or just hold off until all the episodes drop.

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Zeke is the worst casting on the show. Just very unconvincing. Dude looks like he’s 30 year old. Dude wants to go to the nba yet a 40 year old Okafor looked to be in significantly better shape

that first episode is one of the worst power episodes I’ve ever seen. It has me reevaluating if I should continue the season or just hold off until all the episodes drop.

I just can't stand that nikka's goofy ass face and that fine ass professor wouldn't be fukking with him like that especially after being exposed.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt sucks. Such a drastic step down from Power. Call this shyt powerless. Its a goddamn soap opera with guns and cussing.

Monet chasing after Lorenzo's brother. This autistic dude zeke and his idiocy. This detectice and his hard on for professor milgrim. Etc.. etc.