Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

23:00 This chick don't make no sense for not wanting to have a prequel for Ghost and Tommy because we know how their stories ended up...so can't the same thing be said about Kanan? :gucci: The first teaser Raising Kanan trailer LITERALLY says "you know how my shyt ended, this is how it started" so what the fukk is she talking about? :what:

I notice she's always gushing over Tariq's character and the females who ain't shyt, but has a hate for Ghost character...I'm getting the feeling she got cheated on or bushed by some successful dude back in the day and this is just some deep rooted shyt with her or something.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why the hell is tasha momma rachet now?

she was NEVER like that in power.

Life. She lost her son in law and daughter and is stuck having to take care of their child with only a year of rent paid for. That would make anybody go back to drinking again. Only problem with the storyline is that we never knew anything about the character beforehand to know whether she was a drunk or not.

Speaking of money..... what happened to Yaz part of the estate and why couldn't they just life off of that? They completely overlooked it during the series finale of OG Power in never saying when she could/couldn't touch her part. If Tariq went to Geoffrey asking for access to his part, then surely Estelle could have as well for Yaz.

Tasha momma was a lil rachet. I remember that scene where she was scolding Tasha for thinking Ghost had any legit bank accounts or legit assets being a drug dealer. It definitely came off like she was one of those old ladies that pretended that she hated drug dealers but, was cool with her or her daughter benefiting from his money. Like she wasn't upset with daughter not being with an honest man, she was upset that she wasn't getting the money :russ:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I notice she's always gushing over Tariq's character and the females who ain't shyt, but has a hate for Ghost character...I'm getting the feeling she got cheated on or bushed by some successful dude back in the day and this is just some deep rooted shyt with her or something.

IIRC, somebody here said Ghost was based on her father and since she's not cool with her pops IRL it explains why Ghost gets shytted on.

Last edited: