Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Milgram must got that fye cuz dudes outchea simping hard on her
She's fukked just about every male character on the show :mjlol:

So Cane stole from his family just to sell it back to them and convince Monet that she needed him...as if that wasn't blatantly obvious :unimpressed:

I'm getting real tired of everything happening simultaneously to the point where every possibly interesting interaction is interrupted :unimpressed:

How the fukk are the Tostadas a factor at all when Monet gets fake bricks and doesn't do a damn thing about it :unimpressed:

Of course Monet has a thing with the other Hispanic dude in the drug game :unimpressed:

Nor even gonna bring up that cac detective being jealous of Zeke :unimpressed:

Who wrote this shyt? :unimpressed:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
The world of power :mjlol:

- Bobby brown is scared of a Mexican but goes Rambo on black crews and kills cop :mjpls:

- grandma got a DUI because of her grandson taking everyone out

- why does power always show men butt cracks :gucci:

- Tate is about to smash professor Keri Hilson

- Effie getting out the bed with that thong and jogging pants on :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
She's fukked just about every male character on the show :mjlol:

So Cane stole from his family just to sell it back to them and convince Monet that she needed him...as if that wasn't blatantly obvious :unimpressed:

I'm getting real tired of everything happening simultaneously to the point where every possibly interesting interaction is interrupted :unimpressed:

How the fukk are the Tostadas a factor at all when Monet gets fake bricks and doesn't do a damn thing about it :unimpressed:

Of course Monet has a thing with the other Hispanic dude in the drug game :unimpressed:

Nor even gonna bring up that cac detective being jealous of Zeke :unimpressed:

Who wrote this shyt? :unimpressed:
:lolbron:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This was a cool episode but the law enforcement side of Power is a incompetent joke.

I'm sick of Kaine and his dumb ass cousin Zeke. Monet is an abusive a$$hole when it comes to dealing with Diana and her needs. A lot going on with this week's episode but at least it wasn't filler.

It’s like they can’t write the law enforcement side of things which creating conflicts of interest in the process. I get Laz Alonzo couldn’t do the show full time because of The Boys, but they could have replaced him with someone that didn’t have a connection to Carrie along with everyone else :mjlol:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
It’s like they can’t write the law enforcement side of things which creating conflicts of interest in the process. I get Laz Alonzo couldn’t do the show full time because of The Boys, but they could have replaced him with someone that didn’t have a connection to Carrie along with everyone else :mjlol:
Do you know how bad a show has to be if Laz Alonzo turns it down?
:francis: