Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
why the hell is tasha momma rachet now?

she was NEVER like that in power.

Life. She lost her son in law and daughter and is stuck having to take care of their child with only a year of rent paid for. That would make anybody go back to drinking again. Only problem with the storyline is that we never knew anything about the character beforehand to know whether she was a drunk or not.

Speaking of money..... what happened to Yaz part of the estate and why couldn't they just life off of that? They completely overlooked it during the series finale of OG Power in never saying when she could/couldn't touch her part. If Tariq went to Geoffrey asking for access to his part, then surely Estelle could have as well for Yaz.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
  • She threw her shooter outta the house.
  • Lost the connect.
  • Found out she's not invincible anymore.
  • Starting to realize she ain't really built for this.

She isn't, which is why Lorenzo wanted her to pass things off to Dru in the first place. I'm guessing that they are going to pit Lorenzo against Mecca when he gets out of jail (looks like he will), which I'm cool with as Power works better when they have a main villain.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Mean Ass Monet Season has returned.:laff:

Mary's character stays on some shyt. Has she answered the door without the hammer on her like :birdman:yet?

I'm pretty sure she's threatened half the principal cast already and we're only on the first ep. :dead:
She was really about to pull the burner out on NYPD for talking to her daughter :mjlol:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
How come dude can’t see that the nikka is the Feds? Dude got all that weight and no soldiers to move it? :russ:bigger question is why is feds doing all this to catch a small time family like the tejadas??
You still think hes feds even though he killed that guy when they first met?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly can’t see this show going past 3 seasons. A couple more episodes into this season we’ll know if this even gets a third.

I don’t even understand how Tate got his own show.

Raising Kanan is real dope. And Tommy is the best character so his show makes sense, but I don’t get the other two.