Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Monet needs to calm the fukk down. :mjlol: The fukk is her problem? :mjtf:

That's one of the reasons this show is so funny. Mary J cracks me up every time I see her. I feel like she wants to break character in half her scenes because there's no way she's that serious in real life. :mjlol:

She looks at everybody and talks to everybody with absolute disgust. Contempt. Indignation. She bullies her own kids and nothing makes her happy, not even money. All money can do is inspire fear in the people she interacts with, like Mr. Burns or some shyt.

When Tasha wanted Tariq out of the game, Monet didn't care. She just looked at her like :usure: and was like, "You thought wrong. Tariq is mine now. :leostare:"

Her kids will be laughing about something they saw on TV, then Monet will come in and be like "What the fukk are you guys laughing at? There's not a damn thing funny about that stupid show. Shut the fukk up. :beli:"

I hope they don't kill her off too early. She's the new Kanan in terms of comedy. :dead:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That's one of the reasons this show is so funny. Mary J cracks me up every time I see her. I feel like she wants to break character in half her scenes because there's no way she's that serious in real life. :mjlol:

She looks at everybody and talks to everybody with absolute disgust. Contempt. Indignation. She bullies her own kids and nothing makes her happy, not even money. All money can do is inspire fear in the people she interacts with, like Mr. Burns or some shyt.

When Tasha wanted Tariq out of the game, Monet didn't care. She just looked at her like :usure: and was like, "You thought wrong. Tariq is mine now. :leostare:"

Her kids will be laughing about something they saw on TV, then Monet will come in and be like "What the fukk are you guys laughing at? There's not a damn thing funny about that stupid show. Shut the fukk up. :beli:"

I hope they don't kill her off too early. She's the new Kanan in terms of comedy. :dead:

Her misery is just cartoonish at this point, especially with Diana.

All the girl did was smile and Monet is like "stop all that damn cheesing and get us outta here" :gucci: tf

Then snapping on her throughout the whole episode like she's 5 years old. Someone said her husband caught a body and went to prison just to get away from her. :mjlol: