Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the way mary j :birdman: was first introduced had me thinking this was a big time criminal enterprise.

No manpower cept cane, moving massive weight through two teenage college freshman :mjlol:, no blocks, no nothing.

Lol at tariq spose to be scared of these idiots, dont lie or you know what happens ol boogeyman mary :birdman:. Don't lie to me tariq for the 100th time

cane killed a damn cop and prob has like 25 bodies on him but suddenly he's concerned about jabarri :mjlol:

we all know zeke gonna blow out his knee or get merked or go down for the murder and crush mary dream of getting out the game by living off zeke money

And what moves is diana and her gay brother going to do :mjlol:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-the way the gay brother fell when he got popped tho:mjlol:

-Marvel need to hire Monet as the next Black Widow
-dark skin with the locs tho
-the professor badder this season
-Diana kilt that dress
-Tariq put that cac on his place
-the professor sitting on pig meat? SMH
-Zeke big doofy ass gonna fucc up somehow this season

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The fine ass female professor's acting when she identified the body of the dead professor...
87f7c1500d35ac594cfb7312d318aea3.png

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
My notes:

-So, Big Mama has a drinking problem that we're just now finding out about? Something's not adding up here and it just raises more questions. Why would Tasha leave her youngest child to be taken care of by an alcoholic all these years? I could give it a pass if we find out that this whole thing with Tasha is stressing Big Mama out and that's why she's drinking so much. Still, I feel like this is something Tasha would know about and be concerned by.

-Yeah, they need to get rid of that background music. Did they hire someone new to do it? Because the score has never been a problem before and all of a sudden, it sounds like something out of one of those goofy parody movies. :dahell:

-Why is Cane so jumpy? If he's going to work with Tariq, then he has to learn to trust him. He was this concerned about it, but never thought about hiding the body? The same way he hid Ramirez's body?

-Jabari was just sitting there in the park for hours, and nobody knew anything for how long? Who found him? Carrie was meeting with the detective, and he was just like, "Wanna see a dead body? It's the guy you spent years working with. Isn’t that something? :troll:" I would have thought somebody would find out on TV or something.

I don't know why they just didn't write her off with Tasha in the finale as all this new storyline will do is highlight how even more stupid it was that Riq killed Ghost. There are other ways they can stack the odds against him without keeping her in the fold.

I thought she was in witness protection with Tasha this whole time. I was like :wtf: when I saw her on screen.

I really wonder how Tariq is going to get out of this. There's no way he can continue the app since the cops are going to start living at Stansfield now. And the Tejadas are all :mjpls:because there's no way they think Tariq's not connected to Jabari's murder. A couple more bodies are going to drop before this season's over. Ghost was in a similar situation in season six, so Tariq has to find a way to escape.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Tasha momma randomly having a drinking problem :beli: unnecessary conflict being added to Tariq life as if he don't have enough to deal with.

It makes total sense when you think about it. In the matter of a year, she's lost her son in law, daughter and is now tasked with the responsibility of caring for her granddaughter. She was never the breadwinner and relied sorely on Ghost and Tasha, so I can see why she'd go back to drinking again. We never knew anything about her background anyways beforehand other than how her husband was always cheating.

With that being said, it was still stupid that they didn't write her character out even with Tommy having no beef against Yaz and Estelle.