Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
2 things happened on the show that I said would never happen, all within this episode.

1) No way bytchy Minaj is getting close to Tariq, as he could see right through her. Answer: She drugs him, and he tells on himself the same night. Next morning, he tells Brayden about Monet and her family. :gucci:

2) No way Zeke smashing this sex professor, even though that’s her only role. Didn’t she call out Fake Tank for this? Answer: Smashes in the next scene.
:gucci:

This is the Power that we hate to love, and love to hate. The 2nd half I’m making sure to disable logic while watching, just like I did with the OG show.

Best part of the episode was Monet testing her kids, and Tariq was a part of the plan. It’s setting up a power play with her and Lorenzo, but an internal beef with one of the brothers. I’ve always felt Monet will be Tariq’s new Kanan, and it won’t sit well with her family.

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I know they gave their version of storyline logic for it, but I fukking died at Saxe popping up at the graveyard like :shaq:filming Tariq doing exposition, out loud, while simultaneously confessing to murder. :mjlol:

Mary was nice to Tariq:gucci:

:laff::laff::laff:@ her showing him old boy's sketch like "You know who the fukk this is? :birdman:" though

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, but it's shytty writing.

1. He will notice his gun is gone.
2. More than likely, you cant tie him to any of those murders since they didn't even know Tariq.
And even Tariq could tell the difference between having one strong drink and being drugged. Dude went from sober to passed out. By the time him and that chick made it upstairs.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I can’t. They gave Power the “CW”, softcore skinemax treatment. I’m done- y’all can have this and I’m canceling my Starz subscription off general principle. Bad acting, bad script, bad plot lines, bad writing, and they had the nerve to give “Daria”, the annoying hipster more lines than she needed. Bullethead can’t carry a scene for shyt. The stereotypical oversexed star basketball player trying to knock everything down including his Professor. Mary and Meth need their own spin off show- the only reason to tune in. Feel like I’m watching TeenNick meets MTV Real World with Zane. The cast of Victorious has taken over Power
:stopitslime::hhh:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mary J could die right the fukk now and wouldnt be missed.

And someone on the Coli had to have written some of these lines.

:francis:
Powe has become so cringe with the millennial lingo/lines.
50 year old MJB talking about lit, thot etc
Sounds like some white reddit kids wrote a lot of the lines.
And fake tank plagiarizing Tariq? :mjlol: