Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
so they gonna have Tariq's second kill be the professor for plagiarizing his shyt.....:mjgrin:

Tariq didn't actually confess anything on that vid....he said "I had to do it!"....do what?....that shyt would be a joke in court.....:francis:

everytime Saxe 5th Avenue is in the clear he finds a way to fukk himself over....nothing will change...his brother called it in the beginning of the season...:mjgrin:

Diane is gonna end up killin Monet from all the stress she puts on her....:ufdup:

Caine just needs to shoot/kill somebody so he can be relevant.....:mjgrin:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This episode was decent with some wtf moments that we should come to expect from Power by now. Tariq bout to find himself in some shyt but i'm betting he ends up on top eventually with Saxe either in jail or dead. Can't figure out why Monet would give her son's gun to him and not his own. And how could he not notice HIS gun missing at this point?

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Tasha fukked up so bad conspiring against ghost that the only logical way out is to hang herself/OD

Ghost's main mistake was surrounding himself with petty people. Tasha thought she was a queenpin because he let her do the books for a couple of businesses :rudy:

Tariq still blaming ghost :rudy:
This all could have been avoided if Tasha has been on board with James going legit.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
2 things happened on the show that I said would never happen, all within this episode.

1) No way bytchy Minaj is getting close to Tariq, as he could see right through her. Answer: She drugs him, and he tells on himself the same night. Next morning, he tells Brayden about Monet and her family. :gucci:

2) No way Zeke smashing this sex professor, even though that’s her only role. Didn’t she call out Fake Tank for this? Answer: Smashes in the next scene.
:gucci:

This is the Power that we hate to love, and love to hate. The 2nd half I’m making sure to disable logic while watching, just like I did with the OG show.

Best part of the episode was Monet testing her kids, and Tariq was a part of the plan. It’s setting up a power play with her and Lorenzo, but an internal beef with one of the brothers. I’ve always felt Monet will be Tariq’s new Kanan, and it won’t sit well with her family.

Caine as Dru wants no part of the drug game. He even warned Tariq to watch out for himself. If any one of the siblings end up dead, it will be him.

Lorenzo needs to end up out of jail at some point to raise the stakes. Monet or the kids just aren’t intimidating enough alone. Even then, there’s no realistic way that Tariq and Tasha could take him out alone.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Ballsacks and his cacasian anime looking niece are getting on my damn nerves. I wish Ghost and Tommy would have murked him when they had the chance.

Method not giving a fukk about Tariq getting the death penalty...that's some cold shyt.

That lil bullshyt game Monet gave Daria on how to play and control dudes. :bryan:That may work on some puppy dog simp like that cop she fukking, but let a bytch even try that disrespectful shyt with me :rudy:

Even the sex scenes are wack. OG Power had bad writing too but at least it was titties and (woman) ass galore. Now it's a cross between Empire and the Young and the Restless. That Professor chick don't have 'sex addict' vibes to her no matter how hard they try.

Honestly, I'm cancelling my starz subscription and going right back to downloading shyt. The Tate Power is gonna be even worse. Only one I'm looking forward to is Tommy's and Kanan's because at least we'll be getting right back to some action and fukkery unlike this soap homo drama.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I can’t. They gave Power the “CW”, softcore skinemax treatment. I’m done- y’all can have this and I’m canceling my Starz subscription off general principle. Bad acting, bad script, bad plot lines, bad writing, and they had the nerve to give “Daria”, the annoying hipster more lines than she needed. Bullethead can’t carry a scene for shyt. The stereotypical oversexed star basketball player trying to knock everything down including his Professor. Mary and Meth need their own spin off show- the only reason to tune in. Feel like I’m watching TeenNick meets MTV Real World with Zane. The cast of Victorious has taken over Power
:stopitslime::hhh:

See ya in December!! :mjlit:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
i watched this shyt a few hours ago, but this is the middle of the road Power i'm used to. Build up a world, build up the characters and make them interesting, and then start putting them in nutty ass situations to make them all bug the fukk out. where to even start with this one?

They really let Zeke smash the professor oh lord :russ: this nikka gon brag to the WORLD

Diane's demeanor when she showed up to the party was so garbage no wonder she failed

it was like giving his baby away when Caine had to give that piece

Tariq was gone off the spiked up hulk and still almost GTD off college-bae :salute:

Saxe's niece got all the drugs huh? She's up and over the annoying threshold brings me to predictions:

She gon die before the season ends and i think Brayden is gonna commit that. Between Brayden's brother thinking she smashed Riq and between the missing drugs, its gon all point to her gettin SMOKED

That cop gon stop giving blessings to Monet's family and get smoked too

This is my hail mary prediction:Riq aint goin to no damn jail...Blanca is gonna show up and kamikaze this whole shyt thats gonna get Saxe and herself fired and all their cases thrown out which is gonna lead to the return of:
my nikka 2bit :myman:

We got like 2-3 kills and what feels like 8-9 fukkin scenes. We gotta even this out in the 2nd half