BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
This ep was good.

Mary had a drop more range :lolbron:

Meth is a good actor.

I see Yaz is still limited to 5 words per season.

Can't wait to see the fukery with his roommate.

I can't see Saxe making it to a season 2

Drew single again :mjlol:

Those exploding chess pieces in the promo were lit :gladbron:

These professors be doing too much :what:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Too much much cringy writing in this one. The confession and camera phone. Mjb, her daughter and the gun was just bad writing and acting. I hope they go back how the 1st 3 episodes were.

And I'm sure tariq having mjb's son gun will tie tariq into some kind of murders.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Tasha fukked up so bad conspiring against ghost that the only logical way out is to hang herself/OD

Ghost's main mistake was surrounding himself with petty people. Tasha thought she was a queenpin because he let her do the books for a couple of businesses :rudy:

Tariq still blaming ghost :rudy:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Me watching this show :pachaha:

These professors man.... Not sure where they are going with this angle but how they gonna make the chick a sex fiend and I haven't seen them titties yet. Power used to be good for that...

I'm just still having a hard time rooting for Tariq and Tasha knowing they killed Ghost and I still don't really know why.

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Too much much cringy writing in this one. The confession and camera phone. Mjb, her daughter and the gun was just bad writing and acting. I hope they go back how the 1st 3 episodes were.

And I'm sure tariq having mjb's son gun will tie tariq into some kind of murders.

Yeah, but it's shytty writing.

1. He will notice his gun is gone.
2. More than likely, you cant tie him to any of those murders since they didn't even know Tariq.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:beli:Everybody tryna get Tariq, and I hate his character so I don't care. Saxe and his niece are unredeemable, so I don't give a fukk about them and hope they get theirs, but it's tough because they're doing it to Tariq. This nikka got insurmountable odds and will come out alive. To me, that's terrible writing lol. Getting your phone compromised, getting recorded admitting to multiple murders, getting your work stolen and having lawyers conspire to get you to go to jail is a ridiculous amount of obstacles for this nikka to overcome, but here we are. Too invested at this point lol

My dumb ass still hoping Ghost is still alive, and I know he in that box :snoop:. I wonder when Tariq will realize Tasha is the cause for all of this shyt....put a battery in his back and got him to clap his pops. Lol I think I'm looking for things from this show that aren't going to happen:aicmon:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:beli:Everybody tryna get Tariq, and I hate his character so I don't care. Saxe and his niece are unredeemable, so I don't give a fukk about them and hope they get theirs, but it's tough because they're doing it to Tariq. This nikka got insurmountable odds and will come out alive. To me, that's terrible writing lol. Getting your phone compromised, getting recorded admitting to multiple murders, getting your work stolen and having lawyers conspire to get you to go to jail is a ridiculous amount of obstacles for this nikka to overcome, but here we are. Too invested at this point lol

My dumb ass still hoping Ghost is still alive, and I know he in that box :snoop:. I wonder when Tariq will realize Tasha is the cause for all of this shyt....put a battery in his back and got him to clap his pops. Lol I think I'm looking for things from this show that aren't going to happen:aicmon:

That's one of my main problems with this episode. They are literally stacking the odds against him when he isn't resourceful enough alone (at least not yet) as Ghost was to help weave himself out of the situation. The majority of situations that he's been in, his family/friends have been there to cover for him. He don't have that now. Monet is just rather boring and not interesting enough as "main villain of the show." Break Lorenzo out of jail and bring Tommy back into the fold.

Either Saxe and/or Tasha gotta die for this storyline to to even have a realistic ending. Even then, there's nothing stopping Saxe from ratting out Tariq in order to save his own self in not being accused of killing Ghost.

Another thing that doesn't make since is the Zeke situation. They literally haven't given him a backstory to explain how and why he doesn't know his families dealings. Surely he knows that his aunts husband is in jail for murder right? Or we still pretending that the Monet family is completely oblivious to the world around them?

Last edited: