Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So this chick's role is to get fukked every episode :ehh:
I also predict Meth gon catch a hot one :demonic:
That chick is so unbelievable at being a thot. But at this point she might as well embrace it, she done fukked everyone moving and ain’t showed not one nipple. Also I hope her hoing ways has something to do with the storyline cause the scenes all seems thrown in just to show someone having sex

and they better not kill Meth or Mary before they kill sax

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Me watching this show :pachaha:

These professors man.... Not sure where they are going with this angle but how they gonna make the chick a sex fiend and I haven't seen them titties yet. Power used to be good for that...

I'm just still having a hard time rooting for Tariq and Tasha knowing they killed Ghost and I still don't really know why.

yea Tasha and Tariq are horrible people that did horrible things. They are lying to the lawyers and everyone else and like I said before Tariqs motive for killing ghost was weak and it’s not enough to get me to want to see him win. I’m actually rooting for Meth and sax to send him to jail at this point. I wish they would have found a whole new family for this show to be about cause these two are hard to root for

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This episode was all over the place.
I don't know why people still think Tariq a virgin when he already lost his V card. Remember the police who killed Raina? The cop cousin let Riq blow her back out. :mjlol:

Back to this season. The teachers story line doesn't make any Goddam sense. You have a sex addict teacher and a hoe ass teacher stealing his students work to write his second shyt book. :skip:

Saxe still being Saxe.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:dead:

:picard: A Professor plagiarising a student's paper too. That scene had me heated.
That’s the most believable part of the episode
:deadmanny:
Law professors will have students do 80% of the research and editing, compile sources then turn around and not give credit for the articles. Wfo’s going to believe a 2nd year over a Professor who makes consultant appearances on Dateline NBC or CNN. Mad is an understatement.
:to::aicmon: