Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:russ: At EVERYBODY knowing like two episodes ago that the brother had NO connection to Harlem:dame:

Mary J’s acting this episode was HORRIBLE. She’s not convincing at ALL as some cutthroat street chick.

The teachers are trash. Their storyline is trash. Their torrid “romance” is trash. Everything ABOUT them is trash.

Tariq’s story is actually the best one. The actor who plays him has gotten really good. I can buy him as turning into Ghost Jr.

Method Man is hilarious. PERFECTLY cast.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
It took 4 episodes, but Method Man is fukking a lawyer behind his wife's back too, on some Ghost shyt. :dead:

This is fukkery inside fukkery inside fukkery. Its Fukkeryception.

Courtney Kemp's notebook must look like.

200w.webp

I swear to God - this shyt is going to end with 2 Bits, sitting criss cross applesauce, looking into a snowglobe on some

tenor.gif

fukk. :mjlol: :dead:

easymoneysniper

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They better not try to make the gay brother into Omar

Don’t see it that way, but could be proven wrong. You still shook of the zesty fakkit :lolbron:

This show has almost become a parody now. Need to see some #gmb references in it soon and it will be the complete package :mjgrin:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Had to fast forward through the fakkit part last episode....other than that, passable episode, but still not better than the weakest episode of OG power..
Been rewatching the Power Series all week. It’s criminal for niccas in here to say that this is better than anything in season 1-5 and Part of season 6(the Paz episode was a waste :scust:), OG Power had me like :wow: practically every week. Haven’t gotten that feeling yet with this series.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m assuming they’re going to do something with the female professor and Tariq since he’ll be 18 soon.

Monet and family seem kinda weak. It’s her, her 2 sons, and business partners are a gang that snitches on themselves on social media?

They need to show more of their business instead of sex crazed professors.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How y'all actin' brand new about Power havin' gay characters...

Like Lobos wasn't gettin' sucked off by a dude in the pool and always tryna fondle Sandoval nshyt... he was a full blown anti-Harlemite :russ:

And Stern been with that kinda shyt when he was havin' them parties... his wife was disgusted :scust:

I was wonderin' why Drew was givin' Tariq them funny style looks in the 1st ep... either he was bein' suspicious or bein' suspect... I guess we got our answer.

Mary J been knew he was gay and not built for it, the father don't know... that's why she keeps tryin' to talk him outta puttin' Drew in charge.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How y'all actin' brand new about Power havin' gay characters...

Like Lobos wasn't gettin' sucked off by a dude in the pool and always tryna fondle Sandoval nshyt... he was a full blown anti-Harlemite :russ:

And Stern been with that kinda shyt when he was havin' them parties... his wife was disgusted :scust:

I was wonderin' why Drew was givin' Tariq them funny style looks in the 1st ep... either he was bein' suspicious or bein' suspect... I guess we got our answer.

Mary J been knew he was gay and not built for it, the father don't know... that's why she keeps tryin' to talk him outta puttin' Drew in charge.
THERE WERE NEVER ANY
GAY BLACK MEN ON POWER
WHICH WAS RARE FOR A BLACK
TV SHOW IN THIS ERA.

WE CAN GIVE 2 shytS ABOUT
CACS DOING GAY CAC shyt.
:devil:
:evil: