Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I’m assuming they’re going to do something with the female professor and Tariq since he’ll be 18 soon.

Monet and family seem kinda weak. It’s her, her 2 sons, and business partners are a gang that snitches on themselves on social media?

They need to show more of their business instead of sex crazed professors.
Lol it's the same writer as power. She makes a character say something about another, like X is a maniac, character and doesn't bother to show that on screen. Same with stories...she shows something and the rest you'll have to imagine it yourself. Either way it's better than her imagination.

Ole let's sell drugs in branded packages from a Google Store app. and act like we're CIA Covert Operations.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
canceled my subscription before the 1st. Now using the free trial to watch this last episode.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this show is total nonsense. between tariq and tasha CONSTANTLY lying to the lawyers who are not allowed to divulge what he's doing by law, its a clusterfukk. also tariq becoming a drug kingpin in like 3 days with an app. just total :duck: all over. tariq roommate is rich as fukk, and has no incentive to even help tariq. he don't need the money, and I don't see how this :bryan: is benefiting from their drug business. also there is simply NO WAY that saxe would be allowed to be on this case yet be back employed with the state's attorney's office.

and what's with all the gratutious sex from characters we don't even know about? first the professors, now, they going :wrist: with dru and this random student :camby:

MJB continues to be a bytch for no apparent reason.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
They got some bad ones on this show. Even Paige’s mom is fine :wow:

latest

MV5BMTg0MjA5OTQ1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjA4Mjc4MjE@._V1_SX662_CR0,0,662,999_AL_.jpg