Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
:hhh:Tasha is bossing up...again?
She needs to stfu and do her time. All her plans never last more than 1 Episode and then it's back to crying and seeking for help.

And I see we're back on the OG Power thing telling us "Riq, he's so smart", without actually showing how he's smart. That operation he has would get busted in 2 hours. There's a reason why "branding" in selling drugs don't work. And a app? They didn't even complicated it a bit with some undernet torr shyt.

Somebody needs to tell that writer that she sucks.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
where did you see she HAD to? i'm sure if she wasn't comfortable with it, she wouldn't have. some actresses are fine showing themselves some aren't. shows can also make the decision to be less graphic, GOT slowed up on the sex and nudity in later years. clearly they aren't going ass hard on nudity in this series, get over it

It stipulated in the OG Power contracts that included nudity clauses. I remember seeing it mentioned once in Power fact about the show through Amazon Prime.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
yup, and i'm not saying its a good thing. It'd just be adding yet another character to hate on a show filled with unlikable characters

Their biggest mistake was wasting those last 5 episodes on “Who shot Ghost” instead of using them to close out storylines and used the spinoff to start fresh. It would have helped write them out of the bind that they are currently in.

Going by the Power timeline, Tariq literally killed his pops not even a week ago, yet I’m supposed to believe that he’s this changed person already? Even the Tasha/Saxe situation is dragging on as we obviously saw somebody else see Saxe, yet she didn’t mention it in the last episode and got fukked over by him once again. Dude should have never made it out of Power, yet here he is. They didn’t even bother showing what happened to him heading to Truth eventhough everyone else got their own episode.