Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Blanca career is done.. she cant charge anyone, as her job is over aka shes fired... you know, the entire dialogue between her and Sax at the end and 2bit jail scene.. and Sax cant say anything other wise Tariq will say he saw him at Truth..

If her career is done, then Saxe’s should be as well. She saw him at the club that night as well when Tariq did when he helped her up. Even if it was outside the club, it was still literally outside the door. They can’t/couldn’t implicate Dre without admitting that all of them were the club on the night of the murder. He would have explain what he was doing there that night as he was suspended and about to be charge for crimes pertaining to the St. Patrick’s.

The writers conveniently forgot that during the Saxe/Blanca discussion. Which goes back to one of my complaints about even having him as a suspect anyways skipped over everything and involving him that night and randomly had him stroll into the club drunk and then outside after helping Blanca up. They didn’t even bother showing the Tameika scene again or him walking to the club as they did in episode 10.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
a46.gif

Talk about milking some shyt dry.

If Blackish can have a universe then why not Power :blessed:

Daps
Blanca career is done.. she cant charge anyone, as her job is over aka shes fired... you know, the entire dialogue between her and Sax at the end and 2bit jail scene.. and Sax cant say anything other wise Tariq will say he saw him at Truth..

Blanca charged Tasha with Ghost’s murder after that convo, df are you talking about? :dwillhuh:

Saxe was saying she was done when it looked like they were going to have to pin it on Dre given her dealings with Dre. Now that’s all out the window.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Blanca charged Tasha with Ghost’s murder after that convo, df are you talking about? :dwillhuh:

Saxe was saying she was done when it looked like they were going to have to pin it on Dre given her dealings with Dre. Now that’s all out the window.

The Dre plan wasn’t/shouldn’t have never worked or been a viable option if the remembered everything pertaining to Saxe on the night of the murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They took the 3 worst characters (Tariq/Tasha/Saxe) from the entire run of Power and gave them a spinoff...only way this could be worse is if they added that mumble-mouthed lady detective to the show.
50 Cent should have seen to it that Courtney Kemp chick was fired years ago.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

either way Tariq has one up on Saxe and Saxe is her boss now

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Yeah I dont see this one going well. Prolly wont watch either. I was cool with Tommy spinoff. Would have been doper watching the evolution of Ghosts into James St. Patrick Lt Govt and showing just how dirty politics can be in relation to the drug game for a season.

Daps
either way Tariq has one up on Saxe and Saxe is her boss now

He really doesn’t tho. The only reason Tariq’s “I saw you” card worked when it did was cuz they had nothing on Tasha/Tariq at the time. Saxe couldn’t risk having the investigation shifting towards him.

But now they have the murder weapon. Tasha sleeping right next to a nightstand with the gun that killed Ghost is far more damning than some late, wild, unverifiable accusation from the son of the lead suspect claiming that Saxe was on the site. Any investigator is just going to dismiss that as Tariq lying to get his moms off or at best being mistaken about his timeline (since it’s no secret that he was on the scene near the time Ghost got shot as he consoled Blanca who had gotten decked by Dre).

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He really doesn’t tho. The only reason Tariq’s “I saw you” card worked when it did was cuz they had nothing on Tasha/Tariq at the time. Saxe couldn’t risk having the investigation shifting towards him.

But now they have the murder weapon. Tasha sleeping right next to a nightstand with the gun that killed Ghost is far more damning than some late, wild, unverifiable accusation from the son of the lead suspect claiming that Saxe was on the site. Any investigator is just going to dismiss that as Tariq lying to get his moms off or at best being mistaken about his timeline (since it’s no secret that he was on the scene near the time Ghost got shot as he consoled Blanca who had gotten decked by Dre).

Neither one of them had a full concrete plan for killing him and what they would do after and that’s what did them both in.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I dont see this one going well. Prolly wont watch either. I was cool with Tommy spinoff. Would have been doper watching the evolution of Ghosts into James St. Patrick Lt Govt and showing just how dirty politics can be in relation to the drug game for a season.

So we could see Ghost move weight, get into shootouts in broad daylight in Manhattan, and return to his office like nothing happened?:mjlol:

Unless they hired new writers that wouldn't have worked out well.

I'm glad I see the Tariq killed Ghost spoilers here because I haven't bothered to watched the finale. Ghost was the only likeable character yet they made Tariq hate him which made the viewers hate Tariq and now he gets a spin-off.