Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bruh Method Man alone prob been in more movies than Ghost, Tommy, and Tasha. Belly was 1998.

Meth has even been on legendary shows like The Wire.

The original Power cast was pretty fukking far from what I'd consider "accomplished"

I was specifically referring to the actors outside of Mary J and Method Man which is why I mentioned them taking up the majority of the budget.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I’m still tripping that expensive ass nightclub don’t have a billion “working” cameras through out that bytch. To me little shyt like Tariq or someone going to disable all ghost cameras would have made so much sense to me. I just refuse to believe cameras not being looked at immediately after the shooting

edit: just went to Karl from shameless imdb checking to see if apart of this spinoff. Based on the IMDb that flashback scene was a one off smh

I hope not tho because if u watch shameless Karl really is a hip hop influenced white boy. He perfect for a young Tommy

I wished they picked another white kid. He immediately makes me think of Karl. Same with Ghost. I think the casting was off. Young Angela was the only one they got right.

teacher

All Star
Daps
So is Omari Hardwick officially unemployed?....

giphy.gif
He’ll probably be in flashbacks

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He’ll probably be in flashbacks

Would he even want to do that though? Especially with how they did his character. He seems to be over the entire thing really.

He never even got a R.I.P./In Requiem montage from Starz like the majority of previous characters have received.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My mom don't even wanna watch this shyt no more :dead:

so the shyt was as stoopid as i said it was when it first started.

glad i did not watch that bullshyt.
past the first twenty minutes of episode One.

no thank you.

mayhem was way way better.

art barr

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The cast is good but the premise is already built on some BS. Tariq gets accepted into college with no high school diploma in the middle of a semester :comeon:

I’m going to watch but that’s the type of stuff that makes people call the writing lazy