Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Don't they still have evidence on him for the cop that killed his sister?
I’m still tripping that expensive ass nightclub don’t have a billion “working” cameras through out that bytch. To me little shyt like Tariq or someone going to disable all ghost cameras would have made so much sense to me. I just refuse to believe cameras not being looked at immediately after the shooting

edit: just went to Karl from shameless imdb checking to see if apart of this spinoff. Based on the IMDb that flashback scene was a one off smh

I hope not tho because if u watch shameless Karl really is a hip hop influenced white boy. He perfect for a young Tommy

Last edited:

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
Dont matter with Courtney Kemp still writing this bullshyt.
Maybe they won’t use this show to live out 50’s wet dream vendetta against his real life son and baby momma. There’s no way Tasha was the smartest bish on the show and ends up in jail.

The story line of her working for Stern and Tariq navigating both worlds smarter better be the end result of Tasha being shytted on in favor of every Latina for 6 seasons.

And I better see the GOAT Elisa Marie up in this bih too.

:pacspit:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
It’s not irrelevant when that was integral to tariq’s continued descent into the life. She was a part of his storyline and the whole text thing set it up like there’d be more to his and her story, given he has a spin-off she’d make great foil.
But y’all dumbasses love excusing sloppy storytelling for this show

she was in 2-3 episodes, her purpose was to get rid of the comp at school.she did that and was never heard from again she goes to choate tariq is in college now she serves no purpose whatsoever

Daps
I cant tell if you are trolling or just didnt watch the last episode.. that was explained at the end on how he gets off...
I must’ve missed it too... how did Tariq get off for the Raymond Jones murder? His DNA was on the scene, Ghost wanted him to take the wrap, he killed Ghost instead and Tasha took the wrap for that, but what made the cops stop looking into him as a suspect in the murder of a police officer?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I must’ve missed it too... how did Tariq get off for the Raymond Jones murder? His DNA was on the scene, Ghost wanted him to take the wrap, he killed Ghost instead and Tasha took the wrap for that, but what made the cops stop looking into him as a suspect in the murder of a police officer?

He didn’t. Blanca still knows and suspects that he was the person to kill Ray Ray (Dre told her exactly what happened) and now he’s all alone and doesn’t have anyone to help cover for him.

Not to mention now that Tasha killed Lakeisha, he doesn’t have an alibi anymore. There’s nothing really stopping them from coming to arrest him now. I guess that’s where Method Man’s character comes in as either his lawyer or Tasha’s.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I cant tell if you are trolling or just didnt watch the last episode.. that was explained at the end on how he gets off...

You’re referring to Ghost’s murder and not Ray Ray’s. Ghost’s death wouldn’t change the fact Blanca still knows that Tariq was the one to kill Ray Ray.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
man fukk effie , she played tariq dumb ass the chess piece laid down was the end of her chapter. Y’all be killing me wit this shyt

“bu but what about Elisa Marie why doesn’t she have a spin off where’s Effie? :damn:

irrelevant.ass.characters

LMAOOOO are they watching or have it on the background?

Daps
He didn’t. Blanca still knows and suspects that he was the person to kill Ray Ray (Dre told her exactly what happened) and now he’s all alone and doesn’t have anyone to help cover for him.

Not to mention now that Tasha killed Lakeisha, he doesn’t have an alibi anymore. There’s nothing really stopping them from coming to arrest him now. I guess that’s where Method Man’s character comes in as either his lawyer or Tasha’s.

That makes sense. It’s an issue Tariq will have to navigate in the new series.

It’s still laughable that Blanca has Tariq’s DNA at the murder scene of a cop killing and has chosen to do NOTHING with it other than let the suspects know she’s on to him. She’s gotta be the WOAT cop. She did the same thing with Tommy. She had him on a murder and tied him to a huge drug warehouse bust, yet instead of acting on it she lets Tommy know she has this information and just lets him walk away. She’s criminally bad at her job. Not only should she be fired, she should be investigated for being a dirty cop herself given the number of criminals she let slip through the cuffs and the number of witnesses she let die.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That makes sense. It’s an issue Tariq will have to navigate in the new series.

It’s still laughable that Blanca has Tariq’s DNA at the murder scene of a cop killing and has chosen to do NOTHING with it other than let the suspects know she’s on to him. She’s gotta be the WOAT cop. She did the same thing with Tommy. She had him on a murder and tied him to a huge drug warehouse bust, yet instead of acting on it she lets Tommy know she has this information and just lets him walk away. She’s criminally bad at her job. Not only should she be fired, she should be investigated for being a dirty cop herself given the number of criminals she let slip through the cuffs and the number of witnesses she let die.

Neither her nor Saxe should even still be allowed to be apart of law enforcement/government after all the shyt they have done. Both Warner and Tameika have done less, yet they ended up fired/will be in jail while Blanca and Sax get off scott free. I don’t even see how they can justify them even making an appearance in the spinoff. They literally should have justify rebooted the whole law enforcement side of things.

Even Angela was about to get hemmed up/end up in jail for the shyt that she did and they were just as corrupt and inept at their job as she was.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

You’re referring to Ghost’s murder and not Ray Ray’s. Ghost’s death wouldn’t change the fact Blanca still knows that Tariq was the one to kill Ray Ray.

Blanca career is done.. she cant charge anyone, as her job is over aka shes fired... you know, the entire dialogue between her and Sax at the end and 2bit jail scene.. and Sax cant say anything other wise Tariq will say he saw him at Truth..