Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
So the chick Effie at choate who snitched on him was a big ass waste of time? Literally nothing tied back to the opps she was texting last season, and that could be forgiven if she (they) were part of the spinoff. Power writing y’all

man fukk effie , she played tariq dumb ass the chess piece laid down was the end of her chapter. Y’all be killing me wit this shyt

“bu but what about Elisa Marie why doesn’t she have a spin off where’s Effie? :damn:

irrelevant.ass.characters

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
man fukk effie , she played tariq dumb ass the chess piece laid down was the end of her chapter. Y’all be killing me wit this shyt

“bu but what about Elisa Marie why doesn’t she have a spin off where’s Effie? :damn:

It’s not irrelevant when that was integral to tariq’s continued descent into the life. She was a part of his storyline and the whole text thing set it up like there’d be more to his and her story, given he has a spin-off she’d make great foil.
But y’all dumbasses love excusing sloppy storytelling for this show

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm confused about how Tariq gets away with murder unless Saxe covers it up (in exchange for him snitching).

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

dont think hes asking for an Effie spin off... just asking where was the closure of who she was texting and why she was setting up Tariq

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to admit it but I liked the lil teaser and the full cast has potential... saw Woody McClain in it

couple fine females I’m anticipating to participate in the traditional Power sex scenes :shaq:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to admit it but I liked the lil teaser and the full cast has potential... saw Woody McClain in it

couple fine females I’m anticipating to participate in the traditional Power sex scenes :shaq:

y’all can do all that “fukk this show, I ain’t watchin if Omari ain’t in it” talk all you want:unimpressed:.... see y’all when episode 1 airs in the summer :myman: