Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the keeping zeke on the court narrative is bullshyt.

a top NBA prospect would get picked no matter how bad their grades are as long as they can play. a top tier NCAA school would do anything possible to to keep said player on the court. they wouldn't assign some freshman kid to be his tutor.

they'd have dude taking them old julius peppers african american north carolina classes

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zeze’s sister ain’t Tariq’s Tasha

it’s Effie an she’ll be back in one of the final 2 episodes or next season

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
the keeping zeke on the court narrative is bullshyt.

a top NBA prospect would get picked no matter how bad their grades are as long as they can play. a top tier NCAA school would do anything possible to to keep said player on the court. they wouldn't assign some freshman kid to be his tutor.

:dead:THAT nikka CLEARLY
DOESNT GO TO A DIVISION 1 SCHOOL
WHICH MEANS HE WASNT A TOP
PROSPECT COMING OUT OF HS.

BIG FISH IN A SMALL POND...

YOU CANT SIT OUT THE SEASON
PLAYING FOR SOME UNKNOWN SCHOOL
AND EXPECT TO GET DRAFTED.

:devil:
:evil:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caine is gonna end up being Kanans son.

I got tender vibes this episode from the younger brother. They clearly are establishing he's not built for the game. Other than Lobos, Power has managed to avoid the "forced agenda characters" but I think their hand might be getting forced here to have LBGTQ representation. It's looking like a requirement now.

Yeah you have to suspend your disbelief to think the Tejada's wouldn't know the name Ghost and be able to connect Tariq to him at this point. In no way shape or form could they not know about Ghost by name. That's like assuming a purse snatcher never heard of John Gotti.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i think bobby brown and the daughter is kanan’s children and the one kid that likes art is the actual only child of Mary J Blige and the hispanic nikka

bobby brown and the daughter clearly have no hispanic traits as opposed to the other son who clearly is half hispanic

it explains why the father wanted him to go press the nikkas who kept being hot on instagram instead of caine

just a thought

Caine is gonna end up being Kanans son.

I got tender vibes this episode from the younger brother. They clearly are establishing he's not built for the game. Other than Lobos, Power has managed to avoid the "forced agenda characters" but I think their hand might be getting forced here to have LBGTQ representation. It's looking like a requirement now.

Yeah you have to suspend your disbelief to think the Tejada's wouldn't know the name Ghost and be able to connect Tariq to him at this point. In no way shape or form could they not know about Ghost by name. That's like assuming a purse snatcher never heard of John Gotti.

:dead:WHY HAVE nikkaS BEEN SAYING
THIS SINCE EP 1?

IS IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE
SIMILAR NAMES?

SHE DONT KNOW THAT nikka.
HER RESEARCH ON TARIQ
PROVES THAT.
:devil:
:evil:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A lot of these characters aren’t making it long term but, Ezekiel is Sean from season one/two. He ain’t going to make it to the league and he going to try to deal and fail miserably. Drew/Dru....I can see him becoming a Proctor type who helps Tariq. But he can go a lot of ways too. He can end up being the “Sean” of this show by failing to live up to his father and getting killed but I can also see him becoming a killer, becoming a rival to Tariq and butting heads with Cain.

Last edited: