Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think bobby brown and the daughter is kanan’s children and the one kid that likes art is the actual only child of Mary J Blige and the hispanic nikka

bobby brown and the daughter clearly have no hispanic traits as opposed to the other son who clearly is half hispanic

it explains why the father wanted him to go press the nikkas who kept being hot on instagram instead of caine

just a thought

:ohhh: you sir, may be onto something....perceptive nikka

Ion mind MJB's character so far as she is not a classically trained actor and is doing ok for being in a starring role on a sitcom. Ion know why they think we care about the teachers personal lives cause i just see it as something to fill time on the show.

nah man, you missing the point. whether or not she's classically trained is irrelevant. there's plenty of non-classically trained actors who kill it in front of the camera, some people are just naturals. it's obvious they roped mjb in purely for the name, which imo was a misstep and wouldn't have gained them anymore viewers. mjb just too 1 dimensional for this with zero range. truth be told the only decent actors are the professors and the daughter

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mary J. Blige is one of the most unintentional funniest characters I've ever seen lol But if u look at it from this aspect that her man is locked up and she's clearly not trying to be locked up too it has her on the edge. It kinda makes sense for her to be this way. Off some I can't afford to be sloppy. She's feeling the heat and pressure of it all.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
are we even sure these folks are like heavy in the street like that?

their operation seems mad limited, when the two sons have to go around and do pickups. And even hustle some little bodega owner for payment. Their only "inside" is some cop that mary has to spread her legs for. Caine has to do all the dirty work. Even teresi was able to smuggle phones etc. doesn't make you a big-timer in the pen.

I mean look at ghost he had tommy and julio, Big Grim, 2-Bit, dre (for a time), victor etc.
I agree, these nikkas ain't running no operation on Ghost/Tommy level.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You're missing the point. If you're from the streets, you know names...whether or not you know what they look like or not. You know names and you know who is connected. It's like anyone in ATL hustlin during that time, but not knowing BMF. At some point, you're going to run into someone that's connected to them, and you'll know where they are in the chain. You may not know every member, but a namedrop will suffice.

Whether or not people knew Jamie was Ghost is irrelevant. Tommy is known in the streets. Ghost is known in the streets. Jamie and Tommy are connected in public, and on paper. You would know the St Patrick's are Tommy's folks...it would be "St Patrick's are Tommy's fam." Most people probably wouldn't even realize Tommy was white...its just the name that matters.
In all fairness, BMF highly publicize their status with billboards, overspending everywhere they go, creating attention at all cost.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I agree, these nikkas ain't running no operation on Ghost/Tommy level.

Also how quick mary was to hook up with tariq selling pills and drugs at a university like that's some low level ish
Ghost and Tommy were meeting with cartel bosses, dealing with mafia bosses, serbian drug lords etc

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Also how quick mary was to hook up with tariq selling pills and drugs at a university like that's some low level ish
Ghost and Tommy were meeting with cartel bosses, dealing with mafia bosses, serbian drug lords etc

think about how long it took for Ghost to put Dre on lmfao. Dude made Dre intern at Truth for episodes.

King Poetic

No Mercy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
This show is on some empire all over the place shyt cause they know nikkas will watch regardless of the bullshyt story line..

Professors having a memorial of Tariq drug dealing dad who was just announced at the time of his death as a political running mate, is funny as fukk... what professor u know do that type of shyt

Mary J is just on angry mode like she going through a real life divorced or break up with KC

method man is unbelievable as a lawyer

and Mary J son who played Bobby Brown isn’t believable as a shooter/Killer