#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
1....So the professor fukking both bytches in his office Raw:mjlol:

2. Tariq shows up to class every time late and each time the professors call him out...

3. The sex addict counselor broad only calls and check on Tariq , when there’s like thousands more students :stopitslime:

4. Ghost gets killed on the last season of power, but his funeral isn’t until Tariq is in college :mjlol:
Ghost is Nigerian.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
DEADLINE: There was a fight after the death of LaKeisha (played by La La Anthony on Power) …

KEMP: Tommy came into Tasha’s house, and put her on her knees, and put a gun in her face. He came there to kill her because she killed LaKeisha. So, it’s not like she owes him anything at this point. Also, he’s not around. She knows he’s gone, and so, it’s a safe bet.

DEADLINE: As well as being a decent alibi for the moment, naming Tommy is also a great interconnected way to give life to a character we don’t see here and who is moving into his own series Force…

KEMP: Exactly, because what happens here, there’s an answer for later in the season.

Tommy is most definitely making a return at the end of this season. She gave away which episodes had a big death in 1 of these Deadline interviews for season 6 last year too..... now who Tommy kills is the question
She said this in a few interviews. Said Tommy is coming back to see why his name was dropped to the feds over Ghost's death.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
ABE47-C1-A-3-B0-A-49-E8-A42-C-496906-F2844-F.jpg

Hell call the Zeke the new Shawn imo since both have a bball background & know about the drug game but not IN the drug game

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I’m not gone lie this shyt is fire so far. I don’t know if it’s because I expected it to suck or it’s just fire but it’s fire. I’m liking it better than power.
I don’t know how y’all can say this off 3 episodes, when we have 6 seasons of Power. Maybe y’all need to rewatch Power, cause these hot takes are trash. This isn’t even better than season 1 of Power yet.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don’t know how y’all can say this off 3 episodes, when we have 6 seasons of Power. Maybe y’all need to rewatch Power, cause these hot takes are trash. This isn’t even better than season 1 of Power yet.
LMAO

HE MUST MEAN POWER SEASON 6.

THEYLL NEVER GET TO
SEASON 1/2 LEVELS AGAIN.
:devil:
:evil:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
WHAT MAKES YOU ASK THIS?

The writers been doing allegory/juxtaposition like Tariq and The Stranger.

In the bible Caine kills his brother. It’s clear in the show that Caine thinks his brother is soft which could lead to some future tension between them. Show already had fathers killing sons and sons killing fathers. Dru so far a weak, minor character I could see him not lasting the season.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The writers been doing allegory/juxtaposition like Tariq and The Stranger.

In the bible Caine kills his brother. It’s clear in the show that Caine thinks his brother is soft which could lead to some future tension between them. Show already had fathers killing sons and sons killing fathers. Dru so far a weak, minor character I could see him not lasting the season.
LMAO

I FIGURED YOU HAD SOME CANE & ABEL
SPIN TO IT
BUT I WANTED TO MAKE SURE
I DIDNT MISS SOMETHING IN THE
PREVIEW SINCE I DONT WATCH EM.

I DONT SEE IT.
MONETS KIDS SEEM TOO
TIGHT KNIT.