:devil:
:evil:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Episode 2 was trash.

Like SERIOUSLY bad.

Now the teacher is a sex addict? And why does ALL of her dialogue to Tariq sound like sexual innuendo?

The dialogue was hilariously corny

The sex scene was stupid and unneeded and lacked ANY type of spark or passion. Dude who plays Jabari doesn’t even ACT like he really wants ole girl.

Mary J Blidge and her family have no depth. Is Mary’a character supposed to be some bad ass to be feared or just the wife of a kingping holding down the fort?

There is too much of Tariq REACTING to everything instead of putting things in motion. I know he’s not a “boss” yet and baby gangster but the first episode did a MUCH better job of establishing his potential as a smart “Franklin from Snowfall” like mastermind in the making. Besides his one scene with Cain everything made him seem like a lost little boy way over his head.

The white prep school kids seem really unnecessary. Their not funny and don’t even seem like anyone Tariq would want ANYWHERE near his business

The overall chemistry of this episode seemed really off. Tariq and anybody named Tasha had no chemistry. Method Man only has good chemistry when he’s verbally sparring with the white district attorney and Mary J Blidge’s whole family dynamic runs flat.

Huge step down from a promising first episode

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not public knowledge that James St Patrick is Ghost

Bruh. It don’t make sense. Let’s talk real life NYC from the 80s to 2000s. Everyone in Queens and Brooklyn from street rappers (Jay, Biggie, 50 Cent, Maino, Nas) to jack boys (real 50 Cent, Haitian Jack, Jimmy Henchman) to small time drug dealers (World, E Money Bags, Calvin Klein) to major drug traffickers (Supreme, Fat Cat) KNEW of each other. Whether directly or by loose connection. Brooklyn and Queens are not that big. You going to the same clubs. Fukking the same girls. Running the same blocks. On what planet are you making millions of dollars selling drugs, selling weight or serving fiends by the thousands, shooting nikkas everyday and other drug dealers don’t know you? :rudy: I’m not talking about civilians. I’m talking about nikkas in the life. Everybody in Washington DC knew Alpo. They made it their business to know him. He was an OT nikka there only a couple years and Rayful, Wayne Perry, Fray and others in DC knew of him. And they knew each other. That’s believable. This shyt on the show is not.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bruh. It don’t make sense. Let’s talk real life NYC from the 80s to 2000s. Everyone in Queens and Brooklyn from street rappers (Jay, Biggie, 50 Cent, Maino, Nas) to jack boys (real 50 Cent, Haitian Jack, Jimmy Henchman) to small time drug dealers (World, E Money Bags, Calvin Klein) to major drug traffickers (Supreme, Fat Cat) KNEW of each other. Whether directly or by loose connection. Brooklyn and Queens are not that big. You going to the same clubs. Fukking the same girls. Running the same blocks. On what planet are you making millions of dollars selling drugs, selling weight or serving fiends by the thousands, shooting nikkas everyday and other drug dealers don’t know you? :rudy: I’m not talking about civilians. I’m talking about nikkas in the life. Everybody in Washington DC knew Alpo. They made it their business to know him. He was an OT nikka there only a couple years and Rayful, Wayne Perry, Fray and others in DC knew of him. And they knew each other. That’s believable. This shyt on the show is not.
HIS NAME WAS GHOST
BECAUSE HIS IDENTITY WAS UNKNOWN.

:unimpressed:AND THERE WAS NEVER ANYTHING
REALISTIC ABOUT POWER.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The Greek was more secretive than Ghost ever was and yet Avon, Prop Joe, Slim Charles and Marlo knew who he was. Stop defending nonsense and illogical storylines :unimpressed:
:unimpressed:ONCE AGAIN THERE WAS
NEVER ANYTHING REALISTIC ABOUT POWER.

:unimpressed: SERIAL KILLER,
DRUG KINGPIN GHOST WAS ABOUT TO BE LT GOVERNOR.