Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Why in the world did she think that helping her ex get a job at the same school as her was a good idea :mjlol:

Especially after he wrote a book about her :mjlol:

That’s just like Angela sleeping with Greg again after they both tried to ruin each other’s careers :mjlol:

yeah and what did she mean by "you took away a person's life and published it for the world to see"

I know jabari wrote a book but what else did he do? :jbhmm:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Nahhhh I took it more so that he wanted to ask Tariq more so about art class at Stanfield since it seemed to have peaked his interest. He seems like the type that wants no part of the drug life and has higher aspirations for himself. Kind of like the Cottonmouth situation in Luke Cage.

Nah breh he was sizing Tariq up at that party :dame:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn’t make sense for the Tejadas to not know Ghost. Both from Queens. Both moving major work. Ghost rubbed shoulders with Ruiz, Milan, Vincent and his crew, Benny and his crew, Lobos, Jimenez twins, Rolla and his crew, Anibal and his crew, Kanan. Tate figured out who what he was. Regular people shouldn’t know who Ghost is but major dealers definitely should.
It’s not public knowledge that James St Patrick is Ghost

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
“Hood” folks make it to prestigious schools, but they don’t act like that in class. That irked me, it’s like they just couldn’t let her not be ghetto AF
YOU ALREADY KNEW
WHEN THEY SAID BRUSHAUNDRA
IN THE 1ST EP SHE WAS
GONNA BE RATCHET AF.
They haven't had Ghost's funeral yet?
:gucci:
ITS POWER BREAUGH.

THEY LITERALLY WENT THROUGH
6 SEASONS IN A 6 MONTH TIMELINE.
But everyone in the show seems to know of Tariq St. Patrick and his father dying on the news, along with his mom being on trial for his murder. She seems to know none of it eventhough we are talking about a high profile case.

BREAUGH SHE KNOWS
TARIQS MOM IS IN JAIL
FOR KILLING HIS POPS OVER
SOME DOMESTIC shyt.

SHE THINKS HE SOME
SPOILED RICH KID
WHICH IS WHY SHE HAD CANE
TALK TO HIM.

SHE AND NO ONE ELSE
KNOWS JAMES IS GHOST
WHICH IS WHY HIS NAME WAS GHOST.

NOW SHES CURIOUS AS TO WHY