Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Everybody Hates Saxe would be the perfect name for his spinoff

caine is too wreck less he’s gonna fukk up or somebody is gonna start talkin
Tariq sonned that nikka on this episode. Seem like dude may not have any brains and might just be a Weebey/Chris type hitter. plus he couldn't put 2 + 2 together about his uncle

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
so this book 2 is just one season?
I think starz is about to have a Mona Scott type situation with the power franchise where when 1 show finishes a season the next series comes the following week.

Power book 2 ghost
Tate has a show coming
Tommy has a show coming
Kanan has a show coming

My guess is each show getting 10 episodes

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
so this book 2 is just one season?
NAH THEYRE CREATING
A POWER UNIVERSE.

“None of these four shows have any kind of predetermined timeline on them,” Hirsch says. “We’ll continue to grow as the story grows. For us, the farther you get into the arc of a story in Seasons 2, 3, 4, those are bigger drivers of subscriptions than Season 1. For the most part, when you get to those seasons is really where you see the business accelerate behind it.”
:devil:
:evil:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he gonna get a much better understanding of the kind of man that Ghost/James is through the course of this show.
Ghost and Tariq’s relationship is almost 50 and Marquise’s relationship. The mothers twisted the narratives of the kids’ heads... only difference is Ghost is more empathetic than 50