Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did Mary j indicate she didn't know who ghost and Tommy was? I can see her not knowing who tariq is. I got a feeling it's going to come out she knows all the old cast.

yeah there’s too many assumptions going on

People are already jumping to the conclusion “how does she not know about the Ghost organization?” when she’s never said she hasn’t heard of them.

What we do know is Mary is gonna run a background check on damn near anyone that comes inside her home.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
It doesn’t make sense for the Tejadas to not know Ghost. Both from Queens. Both moving major work. Ghost rubbed shoulders with Ruiz, Milan, Vincent and his crew, Benny and his crew, Lobos, Jimenez twins, Rolla and his crew, Anibal and his crew, Kanan. Tate figured out who what he was. Regular people shouldn’t know who Ghost is but major dealers definitely should.
Exactly. They know Ghost. Not the name St. Patrick.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The dude sitting at the table that offered to take Tariq home. Zeke is the basketball player

Nahhhh I took it more so that he wanted to ask Tariq more so about art class at Stanfield since it seemed to have peaked his interest. He seems like the type that wants no part of the drug life and has higher aspirations for himself. Kind of like the Cottonmouth situation in Luke Cage.