Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn’t make sense for the Tejadas to not know Ghost. Both from Queens. Both moving major work. Ghost rubbed shoulders with Ruiz, Milan, Vincent and his crew, Benny and his crew, Lobos, Jimenez twins, Rolla and his crew, Anibal and his crew, Kanan. Tate figured out who what he was. Regular people shouldn’t know who Ghost is but major dealers definitely should.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I like the show :ehh:, even Tariq dude is a pretty good actor

I don’t see how Caine and them don’t know the st Patrick name

wasn’t that ish on the news and all

That's the point that has me questioning things. The name Tariq St. Patrick seems completely oblivious to every member of that family even as everyone else on the show seems to know who he is. Even Monet is telling Diana about what happens with people close to Tariq. Surely they would have known that beforehand if they paid attention to the news.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It doesn’t make sense for the Tejadas to not know Ghost. Both from Queens. Both moving major work. Ghost rubbed shoulders with Ruiz, Milan, Vincent and his crew, Benny and his crew, Lobos, Jimenez twins, Rolla and his crew, Anibal and his crew, Kanan. Tate figured out who what he was. Regular people shouldn’t know who Ghost is but major dealers definitely should.

Surely they would have heard of him from his younger years from running around with Breeze, Kanan and Tommy. Even if you didn't know of him as Ghost, you would at least remember his face.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Ghost was ghost for a reason. If you weren’t directly involved with him, you wouldn’t know James = Ghost. They could’ve easily heard about a dude named Ghost running shyt, but never knew the man behind the moniker. Tommy may have been known, but because Ghost doesn’t equal James to the general public, there is no reason to connect Riq to them. Riq is nothing more than James St Patrick’s son at this point
For real, I don’t see why nikkas are doing all these mental gymnastics. Ghost was exactly who he is. Nobody outside of his immediate circle knew about him.