Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Tasha looking like Tyrese son in Waist Deep.
Breh :gucci:

KRiXtnI3_o.jpg

There's a special spot in hell waiting for you :laff:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
What kind of pants is Tariq wearing when he meets the lawyer at the chapel? I could have sworn he had on some sort of skirt on top of jeans :dwillhuh:

EDIT: Also, decent first episode, I'd say a B. Will give it a couple more episodes.

EDIT 2: Alot has happened pretty quickly. How many seasons will they be able to get out of this?

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Why in the world did she think that helping her ex get a job at the same school as her was a good idea :mjlol:

Especially after he wrote a book about her :mjlol:

That’s just like Angela sleeping with Greg again after they both tried to ruin each other’s careers :mjlol:
I'm just glad the show is self-aware enough to call this shyt out. Women will get whole PhD's just to be outsmarted by DA'dikk
b1b230053ec2903d415bf950216b5ed9.gif

:dead:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So Caine going to average a murder a show?

breh the new tommy

yeah. like I said early breh is gonna be Kanan or Tommy 2.0. They tried to make us think the white kid would be Tariqs tommy but kid is not about that life. If anything he may be Proctor 2.0 assuming they dont kill him off.

The only reason I keep the Kanan theory in is I cant see Tasha and MJB coexisting, so either Tasha is gonna die or be in Jail for good lol.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
yeah. like I said early breh is gonna be Kanan or Tommy 2.0. They tried to make us think the white kid would be Tariqs tommy but kid is not about that life. If anything he may be Proctor 2.0 assuming they dont kill him off.

The only reason I keep the Kanan theory in is I cant see Tasha and MJB coexisting, so either Tasha is gonna die or be in Jail for good lol.

I kind wish that she’s found guilty and ends up in jail for good. The law enforcement side of things desperately needs a win after how inept they’ve been wrote. I’d even be fine with her getting off for Kingpin, but taking the fall for killing Kiesha.

More than likely though, she probably gets off because of Saxe and ends up getting killed by Tommy for ratting him out in court. Could explain why they moved up his spinoff.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I kind wish that she’s found guilty and ends up in jail for good. The law enforcement side of things desperately needs a win after how inept they’ve been wrote. I’d even be fine with her getting off for Kingpin, but taking the fall for killing Kiesha.

More than likely though, she probably gets off because of Saxe and ends up getting killed by Tommy for ratting him out in court. Could explain why they moved up his spinoff.

yeah they are going to dead her character some way. Tasha was horrible as a criminal so she isn''t even realistic competition for MJB, and like I said they cant co exist. Idk if they'll have Tommy Kill Tasha as that will make things weird between Tommy and Tariq. I see Tommy existing in his own world from now on and maybe showing up every so often.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
yeah they are going to dead her character some way. Tasha was horrible as a criminal so she isn''t even realistic competition for MJB, and like I said they cant co exist. Idk if they'll have Tommy Kill Tasha as that will make things weird between Tommy and Tariq. I see Tommy existing in his own world from now on and maybe showing up every so often.

Things are already weird between Tariq and Tommy though as he saw him right after he killed Ghost. He’d probably put a bullet in his head the next time he saw him. Actions have to have consequences which the show has lacked thus far. So it would make sense that Tommy shows back up to confront Tasha after ratting him out in court.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Things are already weird between Tariq and Tommy though as he saw him right after he killed Ghost. He’d probably put a bullet in his head the next time he saw him. Actions have to have consequences which the show has lacked thus far. So it would make sense that Tommy shows back up to confront Tasha after ratting him out in court.

Could be at the end of the season and lead directly into Tommys show, or it could be how Tommy show ends because they make it seem like he is heading to the west coast with not a care in the world.

hopefully the free my boy 2 bit :mjlol:
EQrZPu8W4AEpBlJ.jpg

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Could be at the end of the season and lead directly into Tommys show, or it could be how Tommy show ends because they make it seem like he is heading to the west coast with not a care in the world.

hopefully the free my boy 2 bit :mjlol:
EQrZPu8W4AEpBlJ.jpg

I feel like it would be a loose end that he’d have to come back and handle in the season finale. Which would totally defeat how his story ended in the Power series finale, but that’s totally okay.