Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
They say this is a big rich town
full

man 50 got another one with this show.

Like I said before, Tariq’s advisor is bad as fukk. Raw & Regret. But he shoulda checked her for having that bullshyt vigil on campus.

LMAO @ Tate pulling up at Ghost’s funeral with his fake ass. But it’s always about the photo op with this dude. Everything surrounding that funeral was a mess. Tasha in shackles, random “uncle” showing up outta nowhere and paparazzi all over the place. This shyt was the total opposite of how someone like Ghost operated.

But I wish the timeline for this show started after the funeral. It seems way too unrealistic that Tariq can carry a full college advanced schedule, do Zeke’s work for him, push weight, deal with freeing Tasha and put up with Simon randomly wanting to meet.

I like the angle with Mary J and her family. Clearly they are connected but it’s super odd that her peoples are oblivious about Tariq and Ghost/Tommy (who literally were putting work on the street)

Tariq is putting on so many damn masks that you have no idea who the fukk this kid is. One second he’s a schoolboy, then then “man” of the house for his family, then he’s a dealer and someone who seems like he wants a family environment that Zeke’s people can offer.

on a side note Tariq gotta find a way to get buddy buddy with his Frank Ocean looking professor. That breh seems like he can understand him on some level.

and the Bobby Brown breh is wild as fukk. Chopping up bodies and all kinds of demonic shyt :demonic:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
full

Like I said before, Tariq’s advisor is bad as fukk. Raw & Regret. But he shoulda checked her for having that bullshyt vigil on campus.

LMAO @ Tate pulling up at Ghost’s funeral with his fake ass. But it’s always about the photo op with this dude. Everything surrounding that funeral was a mess. Tasha in shackles, random “uncle” showing up outta nowhere and paparazzi all over the place. This shyt was the total opposite of how someone like Ghost operated.

But I wish the timeline for this show started after the funeral. It seems way too unrealistic that Tariq can carry a full college advanced schedule, do Zeke’s work for him, push weight, deal with freeing Tasha and put up with Simon randomly wanting to meet.

I like the angle with Mary J and her family. Clearly they are connected but it’s super odd that her peoples are oblivious about Tariq and Ghost/Tommy (who literally were putting work on the street)

Tariq is putting on so many damn masks that you have no idea who the fukk this kid is. One second he’s a schoolboy, then then “man” of the house for his family, then he’s a dealer and someone who seems like he wants a family environment that Zeke’s people can offer.

on a side note Tariq gotta find a way to get buddy buddy with his Frank Ocean looking professor. That breh seems like he can understand him on some level.

and the Bobby Brown breh is wild as fukk. Chopping up bodies and all kinds of demonic shyt :demonic:

I’m assuming that there’s eventually going to be tension between Dru and the family as he seems to want higher aspirations outside of the drug life. He doesn’t seem cut out for that life and it might end up getting him killed just like Shawn.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I found myself ready to turn this shyt off during this episode. It's like knowing what we know about the OG cast, starting all the way back over is like :shaq2:.

-good to see Tate back.
-Mary's family seems to be in a good place. I can't wait for Tariq to fukk it up. :smugdraper::laff:
-LOL @ Kane thinking he was gone scare Tariq. Tariq was like:
giphy.gif

z_pwEUJlrpwdY4TuMHzL2WTdvQnSqqtgqcOQ0-K-ggjaub-rv0Qc79ZZGF6w7IgEzUU8hBd9rBASgXwZ_-ZkyGPrby2Mh7YCS5zVAHD5tBcpF61tBzGyIqmRcsxq_SmPcQ9og4Uw5iOVNRExfghzbc9v2-l6KSXoxeSGnA

-I always get the feeling that some of these older people are involved in even larger crime organizations. Like Ghost's uncle playing stupid.
-LOL @ ole girl in Tariq's class bein ratchet. shyt was so random. :heh: And this other little exotic chick need to :camby:. She just want to fulfill her little hood nikka fetish.
-I'm interested in these dude-bro ass rich white boys.:pachaha:"Do you know who I am"

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

yea you think they would heard of them since folks on the streets talk when you put in work

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
yea you think they would heard of them since folks on the streets talk when you put in work

Ghost and Tommy literally had the power to dry up the streets if they wanted to so people knew who one or both of them were. Even if Mary J’s peoples were just hittas (which I doubt) they would’ve known about them. Chances are her peoples were invoked in drugs or boosting/scamming and they have already shown they have no issue taking out opps

Bobby Brown already caught 2 bodies in 2 episodes. He is this series version of Tommy with his serial killer shyt and he looks slightly unstable but he at least listens to his mom (for now). But he’s gonna put 2 and 2 together when he realizes his momma is fukkin that Rene Elizondo looking motherfukka

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ghost was ghost for a reason. If you weren’t directly involved with him, you wouldn’t know James = Ghost. They could’ve easily heard about a dude named Ghost running shyt, but never knew the man behind the moniker. Tommy may have been known, but because Ghost doesn’t equal James to the general public, there is no reason to connect Riq to them. Riq is nothing more than James St Patrick’s son at this point

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghost was ghost for a reason. If you weren’t directly involved with him, you wouldn’t know James = Ghost. They could’ve easily heard about a dude named Ghost running shyt, but never knew the man behind the moniker. Tommy may have been known, but because Ghost doesn’t equal James to the general public, there is no reason to connect Riq to them. Riq is nothing more than James St Patrick’s son at this point

good points

maybe in the future she finds out ghost is james st patrick

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Tariq is definitely gonna smash and Jabari is definitely gonna try to ruin Tariq's academic career over it :russ:

"Safe spaces"...:mjlol:

Why in the world did she think that helping her ex get a job at the same school as her was a good idea :mjlol:

Especially after he wrote a book about her :mjlol:

That’s just like Angela sleeping with Greg again after they both tried to ruin each other’s careers :mjlol: