Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
ok, this is some nonsense. method man didn't know ahead of time for the who tasha's supposed accomplice was despite being her attorney. plus they stay lying to their own attorney's despite attorney client privilege.

still shocked that saxe is allowed to be a federal attorney despite all his fukk ups. especially in season 6.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Yo I enjoyed the 1st ep. Mike Rainey is improving. Prob is we watched him grow on the show and his venom towards Ghost was always extra. I always assumed he'd get over it but they said, nah. If we could replace Rainey with Jharell Jerome this shyt could be classic. But Mike did good last night.

50 does street shyt at the Hollywood level. Power woulda continued but Omari was done. What did 50 do? Repackage and rebrand. This shyt is just Power S8 without Ghost.

Meth has been taking this acting shyt seriously. I totally bought in to him as a lawyer.

Who is the kid playing Mary J son? I know that's not Kel Mitchell cuz he's too young but he looks just like him. I know I've seen him in shyt before but can't remember what.

This shyt looks promising....
He played Bobby Brown

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Its was OK, I'm rocking with it
Once Tariq becomes Ghost, I hope Ghost's ghost hop out the bushes on him like

200.gif

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I think there will be multiple spinoffs at the same time

Gor cha but likenare we gonna get like 8-10 episode of just Tariq's spinoff then whoever next spinoff we get 8-10 or....just looked it up. Seems part 1 of this spinoff is 4 episodes and then there's a break of some sorts

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Impressive first episode. This was better than the initial episode of the OG Power. Not bad - not bad at all. Mary, Method Man, powerful additions to the combination. Acting was on par - interesting storyline. Let me find out this season will actually be worth the watch
3_Melo_Oh_really.jpg